LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBombeRx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazzyFlames View Post
Help please, cause I have on idea what I am doing wrong. I help my lanes, I ward... I just don't know.

Find a champion or two that you are best with, then try your best to stick to those champs/that role as you climb out of bronze. Changing around every game will prevent you from ever getting at a high skill level with any one champ.

Corrupto123

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazzyFlames View Post
Help please, cause I have on idea what I am doing wrong. I help my lanes, I ward... I just don't know.
You should've helped me.....
By the way, when ur playing as SGU, than max Phoenix if you jungle, Bear/TIger for laning and Turtle for massive LS and sustain

dw im here

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupto123 View Post
By the way, when ur playing as SGU, than max Phoenix if you jungle, Bear/TIger for laning and Turtle for massive LS and sustain
You CS seems a bit low. Normally low CS can be caused by the game itself (lots of fights) or if you play a roaming style game (like i do). But based on your selections I don't see roaming being your thing.

Try to put some focus on CS a bit more. Get more gold more items quicker

Polo Lollipop

07-20-2013

Quote:
Should change heal to ignite, if not, barrier.
Also, try to get more minion kills, sometimes killing the wraiths to get a bigger advantage on your lane opponent.

KrazzyFlames

07-20-2013

Quote:
I would help you, but after this losing streak, I doubt my self in giving any type of advice. I roam a lot to help other lanes catch up. I try to counter jungle when I can. I just don't know =/

xBombeRx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2013

Quote:

try out some different summoner spells. I think something other than heal would be make your play even better.

Please someone rate me. I've rated at least 5 people and have been skipped over each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo Lollipop View Post
Should change heal to ignite, if not, barrier.
Also, try to get more minion kills, sometimes killing the wraiths to get a bigger advantage on your lane opponent.

I would say avoid mejais. Yes, you did great in the games you got it, but I feel like its a pointless item to get. If you do well enough to build it up, you probably would have won without it. If you don't do well enough to fill it up, you are wasting an item slot.

Nzo

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBombeRx View Post
try out some different summoner spells. I think something other than heal would be make your play even better.

Please someone rate me. I've rated at least 5 people and have been skipped over each time.

I would say avoid mejais. Yes, you did great in the games you got it, but I feel like its a pointless item to get. If you do well enough to build it up, you probably would have won without it. If you don't do well enough to fill it up, you are wasting an item slot.
Stay away from mid. It isn't your strength. You do great at support and adc tho

If you do play mid, look at best itemization per gold. Ahri benefits more from penatration than she does from flat ap. Deathcap doesnt need to be rushed on her. Zhonya's or torment/sorc shoes are better first items.

Yolocaust

07-20-2013

Hey all! On mobile, so I can't do the guy above me. Can anyone give me a general tip or two? Thanks!

Son Son Son

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBombeRx View Post

Your match history doesn't show much because there aren't that many ranked games on it, but I did notice your ad page has no mr on it which is a big no no. 1 a lot of early game damage bot lane is magic either from the ad like varus, corki or trist along with autos also, or from the support like thresh, sona, lulu etc... Ads also don't gain mr per lvl so runes help a ton. Flat or scaling mr are basically a must.

dw im here

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeatShieId v3 View Post
Your match history doesn't show much because there aren't that many ranked games on it, but I did notice your ad page has no mr on it which is a big no no. 1 a lot of early game damage bot lane is magic either from the ad like varus, corki or trist along with autos also, or from the support like thresh, sona, lulu etc... Ads also don't gain mr per lvl so runes help a ton. Flat or scaling mr are basically a must.
You CS seems a bit low. Normally low CS can be caused by the game itself (lots of fights) or if you play a roaming style game (like i do). But based on your selections I don't see roaming being your thing.

Try to put some focus on CS a bit more. Get more gold more items quicker