LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sugar Shack

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroVarook View Post
Stop feeding, all i can say. x)

Keep doing what your doing. You seem to be pretty well rounded. All I will say is for vayne, BOTRK > PD in build order in my opinion. that clickable makes your 1v1ing even more OP.

HerdofCATS

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Tink View Post
Keep doing what your doing. You seem to be pretty well rounded. All I will say is for vayne, BOTRK > PD in build order in my opinion. that clickable makes your 1v1ing even more OP.

My god sir! This man is a genius. Listen to him.

Best Diana NA

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Tink View Post

work on CS i guess

Ruthless Vega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2013

Keep playing mid roids and diana

MELGIBSONSWAGGER

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Vega View Post
Keep playing mid roids and diana

I think you're a better player then me but in your darius build i wouldn't use hydra and ur gud yorick

in ur adc page also put 1% crit and life steal/armor pen runes or whatever but 1% crit mark would be gud

Hero of Poon

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELGIBSONSWAGGER View Post
I think you're a better player then me but in your darius build i wouldn't use hydra and ur gud yorick

in ur adc page also put 1% crit and life steal/armor pen runes or whatever but 1% crit mark would be gud
heyyo. you seem like you have not found what you want to play really yet. maybe find a pool of 4-5 champions and JUST play them. you will get outa silver 5 soon enough like that. XD also, i need some advice :P so this is a good thread for me

Jigawat

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELGIBSONSWAGGER View Post

Maybe take Kass with barrier and ignite? Works for me but your builds seem solid, could play more safely.

Sei Seragaki

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroVarook View Post
Stop feeding, all i can say. x)
>.>

Jigawat

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Herd View Post
heyyo. you seem like you have not found what you want to play really yet. maybe find a pool of 4-5 champions and JUST play them. you will get outa silver 5 soon enough like that. XD also, i need some advice :P so this is a good thread for me
I see you really like Lee Sin o.O.. Maybe you could build a bit more tanky/support'y since it's difficult to carry with Lee through damage even if you have a big lead. A sightstone would also be good to use to make plays and cover the visionless map at that elo. Also, watch Insec's Lee Sin. I admire your dedication.

Surfing Nami

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigawat View Post
I see you really like Lee Sin o.O.. Maybe you could build a bit more tanky/support'y since it's difficult to carry with Lee through damage even if you have a big lead. A sightstone would also be good to use to make plays and cover the visionless map at that elo. Also, watch Insec's Lee Sin. I admire your dedication.
Keep playing Vayne, bro!