LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrKill1234

05-31-2013

@Kagami (You seem to have an account on each server...but because I am NA I will just look at that lol)
Get the courage to play ranked dude! It is scary I know but playing against AIs will not prepare you for it! And if you are gonna tank Sej no point in getting really "support-y" items like Shurelyia's or or Twin Shadows. Get something like frozen heart if you are truly scared of ADs and Aegis or Locket if you are worried about a fed APC (even though I see your taric got these items). Also, work on getting more farm (I have this issue too) and keep that death count low as you currently seem to do!

Dulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKill1234 View Post
@Kagami (You seem to have an account on each server...but because I am NA I will just look at that lol)
Get the courage to play ranked dude! It is scary I know but playing against AIs will not prepare you for it! And if you are gonna tank Sej no point in getting really "support-y" items like Shurelyia's or or Twin Shadows. Get something like frozen heart if you are truly scared of ADs and Aegis or Locket if you are worried about a fed APC (even though I see your taric got these items). Also, work on getting more farm (I have this issue too) and keep that death count low as you currently seem to do!

You seem to do well with Viktor, but he's not really that strong right now.

I bet you'd be gold if you stuck to champions like Fizz, TF, Lux, etc. If you want to go "Unconventional" try Veigar or Annie.

PimpinOG

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu View Post
You seem to do well with Viktor, but he's not really that strong right now.

I bet you'd be gold if you stuck to champions like Fizz, TF, Lux, etc. If you want to go "Unconventional" try Veigar or Annie.
Since you play support so much might want to get a mana regen support rune page so you can finally play some sona matches for rank.

Derpamyherpa

05-31-2013

looks like your doing pretty well right now, maybe you could try flash ignite when you play yorick top.

Hous26

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpamyherpa View Post
looks like your doing pretty well right now, maybe you could try flash ignite when you play yorick top.
Work on your cs and consider taking ghost instead of flash when you jungle. Also, go 21 - 9 on twitch with the masteries.

Finally, delete your Teemo rune page.

Hótstreak

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hous26 View Post
Work on your cs and consider taking ghost instead of flash when you jungle. Also, go 21 - 9 on twitch with the masteries.

Finally, delete your Teemo rune page.
I'm impressed with your twitch, keep it up with that, overall you're a pretty balanced player in terms of all the champions you play. With an emphasis on Twitch of course, try expanding your adc pool a bit hehe

Caítlyn

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htstreak View Post
I'm impressed with your twitch, keep it up with that, overall you're a pretty balanced player in terms of all the champions you play. With an emphasis on Twitch of course, try expanding your adc pool a bit hehe
Im telling april

Nihalum

05-31-2013

Wtf smurf much

Bronze Dagger

05-31-2013

I need some advice, and yes I'm bronze 4 right now

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/39070972
^my lolking

Nihalum

05-31-2013

Keep playing Noc and practice more. You'll eventually exit Bronze.