LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTossinBandit View Post
Stop feeding when you are losing.

Rifet

05-31-2013

5 loses in a row?! carry harder my

FarizSlumbarpart

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifet View Post
5 loses in a row?! carry harder my
You've bought 2 total wards in your last 5 SR games, which is realbad. Warding isn't just on the support. You also die a lot in ranked matches. I know most of them are with Singed, and that's to be somewhat expected of him, but even as support you die 7+ times which is too many

chiralfox

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarizSlumbarpart View Post
You've bought 2 total wards in your last 5 SR games, which is realbad. Warding isn't just on the support. You also die a lot in ranked matches. I know most of them are with Singed, and that's to be somewhat expected of him, but even as support you die 7+ times which is too many
Practice support more. Hard to say what's going on without knowing what your ADC is doing, but try to compensate for his or her weaknesses. Also, play more Eve.

iEatyu

05-31-2013

chiralfox

you need to farm more, your always in late game with little cs, in team fights you'll get wrecked due to the amount of items you have compared to them

Ajido

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiralfox View Post
Practice support more. Hard to say what's going on without knowing what your ADC is doing, but try to compensate for his or her weaknesses. Also, play more Eve.
Just going based off the normal games in your history, ignoring ARAMs and Coop's, you tend to have a high amount of deaths in every game. You should try and ask yourself why you died every time you do and what you could have done differently. At the very base of this game, the team with more gold and more items tends to win, so those deaths are giving the enemy gold and helping them win.

FarizSlumbarpart

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido View Post
Just going based off the normal games in your history, ignoring ARAMs and Coop's, you tend to have a high amount of deaths in every game. You should try and ask yourself why you died every time you do and what you could have done differently. At the very base of this game, the team with more gold and more items tends to win, so those deaths are giving the enemy gold and helping them win.
You buy wards, have good KDA's, and really good CS. I'm not sure why you're only gold, honestly

RentekaBond

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarizSlumbarpart View Post
You buy wards, have good KDA's, and really good CS. I'm not sure why you're only gold, honestly
It seems like you're just incredibly unlucky with your Adc style not meshing with your own.

I'd recommend placing some Runes towards GP/10 and working more towards making sure you can get some aura items down first. Wards are great, no doubt, but if you're getting rushed at or rushing in, a Runic or an Aegis will be significantly more useful than a ward in most situations.

Don't be afraid to get kills as a support either. That gold will help you itemize which helps everyone out.

Airtom

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentekaBond View Post
It seems like you're just incredibly unlucky with your Adc style not meshing with your own.

I'd recommend placing some Runes towards GP/10 and working more towards making sure you can get some aura items down first. Wards are great, no doubt, but if you're getting rushed at or rushing in, a Runic or an Aegis will be significantly more useful than a ward in most situations.

Don't be afraid to get kills as a support either. That gold will help you itemize which helps everyone out.

Find a good duo, climb to silver

Titan Ziggs

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airtom View Post
Find a good duo, climb to silver
Don't play blue ezreal :P but seriously i have no idea what advice to give since im not even close to diamond yet.