LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dawnpromise

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NokOut View Post
improve the builds
Can you be more specific? I'd like advice but that's rather vague.

Deathreape98

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hótstreak View Post
KEEP ON JUNGLING MAN, You're pretty damn good! Just keep jungling!

Try to diversify your roles a bit. You look like you're good at adc, which is great for SoloQ, but anyone can carry if fed, even support

I've been working on my adc lately, shoot at me as hard as you can

AR Mobb Thomas

05-30-2013

Ive been in a slump any advice is appreciated

Cat Eyed Liar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathreape98 View Post
Try to diversify your roles a bit. You look like you're good at adc, which is great for SoloQ, but anyone can carry if fed, even support

I've been working on my adc lately, shoot at me as hard as you can
Striving for more cs never hurts. Also you seem to die a lot; be mindful of your positioning in lane when csing, map awareness with where the enemy mid lane or jungle is, positioning in teamfights, etc. If you are struggling bot lane play passively, farm under the tower, and ask the jungler for a gank. Varus in particular is outranged by a lot of ADC (Caitlyn is coming to mind) but he brings some serious burst if you can proc even 1 or 2 of your blighted arrows with Q, W, or R. But really, farm farm farm!

For your supports... Sightstone. Seriously. It may seem like it takes too long to build, but I think with the +gold utility masteries starting with Rejuvenation Bead + 3 Green Wards/2 Green 1 Pink and a health potion should be pretty good. Rush that Rejuv Bead into an early philo and you should be able to get a Sightstone at a reasonable time.

Remember, unlike every other lane, boots on support is not a priority, but gp5 items, aegis, and sightstone should be core for most supports.

P.S. don't forget to upgrade blue sightstone into the red one with five wards by midgame.

My LoLKing: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19960129
I'd really appreciate something constructive.

KrustyNipples

05-30-2013

@cat eyed liar silvers really about finding that character you can play near perfectly with and sticking with him.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21879107

DJ Shyvana

05-30-2013

@KrustyNipples Not much I can give to someone so many tiers ahead of me. I do notice that when you lose your deaths are a bit high. Just from experience playing this usually is over committing to a kill or ganking when your lanes are not paying attention, usually the latter. I know as a support player just pinigng letting me know you're on you way a good amount of time ahead gives me time to set up a kill by helping push the lane or zoning my opponents to one side for the gank. And then let me know when you're ready so I can jump in with you. Sometimes junglers just sit in bushes for 10-15 seconds and I just lose track of when you want to go in.

Hope this helps a little.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29609627#profile

Grendz

05-30-2013

I'm scared to play provisional games, I don't like putting faith in others

Skiller333

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamghetto View Post
Kha'zix, yeah. Good champ. Where are you going with him? Top, mid? You know he has really strong counter picks, right? And you're picking him even with teams you have zero tanks, so you have no initiators or any peels for yourself, essentially ruining your own chances of survival based on team comp.

Nice win ratio with Ashe, though. I find that impressive.
Thanks for the ashe comment, I put some time into her, and you are right I just picked him all these times because I just bought him. And with you saying that you are right no tanks or initiators I ended up having to do it.

Beastruler

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiller333 View Post
Thanks for the ashe comment, I put some time into her, and you are right I just picked him all these times because I just bought him. And with you saying that you are right no tanks or initiators I ended up having to do it.
Quit being better than me >_<

KimbaCat

05-30-2013

@ DJ Shyvana

Wow you play a lot of ranked and main Zyra.... wow. Shyvana is a monster counter-jungler but can be countered. I would suggest learn a few more junglers and counter pick one what the enemy team looks like. Same with Janna and Lux; try to learn more champions so you can counter pick more efficiently.This is something I personally lack. As for Zyra I have no idea... I personally cannot play her at all.

Wow this forum moves fast