LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIIIIIIIIIIlllll

05-30-2013

Your plat 5....Im bronze. Keep doing whatever your doing. It seems to be working.

MaroBaro

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapp Add1ct View Post
Your plat 5....Im bronze. Keep doing whatever your doing. It seems to be working.
die less, farm more, maybe skip victor in ranked

Kaiju Khris

05-30-2013

I got skipped. boo hoo.

LordVeral

05-30-2013

kinda want in on this...uhmm...no idea waht to say to metal gear :/ since...looks like he does better than me xD
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29422657#history

UnderworldH4des

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearWind View Post
I got skipped. boo hoo.
Play more normals and keep being a good support xP

Burn My Dread

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLindorn View Post
I so want in on this.

I fail at basic directions. Dont tell Riot. Gimme a sec.

Ok here it is. You die quite a bit. It's not abnormal for players in the silver range (basically once you start reaching the "good" level) to play hyper aggressively. This tends to work in a lot of situations at that ELO, but you are in danger of becoming a one trick pony. Now dont get me wrong becoming hyper conservative is just as bad, but instead of going all in - try to study your lane opponents and analyze the behavior of the other team.

You'll start to notice tendencies and be able to choose optimal moments to go in, or to run away. You can probably then graduate past the "always agressive" mentality and get to a space where you can actually have a much higher level of control over what's happening in your lane and in team fights.
Thank you for the advice! I will work on keeping my deaths to a minimal and reading my opponents more.

Xaph88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
Play more normals and keep being a good support xP
Jungle seems to be your forte keep to that and stay positive in your placements, attitude goes a long way.

Hótstreak

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaph88 View Post
Jungle seems to be your forte keep to that and stay positive in your placements, attitude goes a long way.
You're actually pretty well balanced overall with many champions from what I can see, I'd try to narrow it down though. Take a good look at your own overall champ history and you can see where your strong points are
heres the link for you
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20355728#history

Prince Abubu

05-30-2013

im always skipped =[

Guy above me. You dont need to build dmg on zac even when fed. Just get more tanky and keep them away from your adc and you should be fine. At least get haunting guise instead of abyssal. It works for you once lissandras is built way better

Hótstreak

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Abubu View Post
im always skipped =[

Guy above me. You dont need to build dmg on zac even when fed. Just get more tanky and keep them away from your adc and you should be fine. At least get haunting guise instead of abyssal. It works for you once lissandras is built way better
KEEP ON JUNGLING MAN, You're pretty damn good! Just keep jungling!