LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aloice

05-30-2013

Lay off playing Kogmaw, he's really bulliable in lane at bronze elo and too many games at bronze are decided by laning.

Play some more Kat/Zed maybe. Improve your farm for everyone not named Zed or Draven.

Future Diary

05-30-2013

@Nist

Work on champions besides Kat. Try to expand your pool. May not be good advice coming from a level 22, but it's the best I could do.

Someone wanna give me advice?

IAmBruceSwain

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schfifty5 View Post
Thanks boss, working on it.
Try going for a Sunfire Cape on Zac.

W X Y and Zed

05-30-2013

@skiller

Hello, fellow Silver V!

Your CS seems a bit low for a Kha'Zix. You should be a farm monster! Other than that nice job getting kills etc.

Someone give me tips, I got skipped!

An Upset Zombie

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamghetto View Post
From what I see it seems like ADC and the jungle are your strong suits. Can tell immediately that you're better than me, so IDK what I have to offer you rather than try your best to get those roles in Champ Select.

Otherwise, why the erratic Quinn builds in your match histories? Seems one you went for straight AD with hardly any attack speed, to a build focused more on attack speed. Just curious. Do you find her lacking as an ADC? I've never won a game with her on my team when she goes bot, but all the ones I've played with that go solo top completely crush them.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29171668#history

Quinn is alright, but her kit is real awkward, in my opinion. Max her E first for quicker burst and poke with her passive, the shorter cooldown helps a lot. I changed the build because I wasn't rich enough to build pure AD and the burst from the Shiv is really nice on her.

Advice for you would be...

Don't build Trinity force on Jayce, Bloodthirster after tear on Jayce is a must (Makes Q hurt a LOT more). I suck at Jarvan so I can't tell you how to play him better

Edit to the person above me: Build at least a vamp scepter on Twitch, the lifesteal will keep you in fights MUCH longer. Botrk is a must for me on Vayne, and try to limit your deaths below 7, like I said before.

iamghetto

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiller333 View Post
Kha'zix, yeah. Good champ. Where are you going with him? Top, mid? You know he has really strong counter picks, right? And you're picking him even with teams you have zero tanks, so you have no initiators or any peels for yourself, essentially ruining your own chances of survival based on team comp.

Nice win ratio with Ashe, though. I find that impressive.

Foxtress

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamghetto View Post
Sarcasm? or are you saying I'm just getting **** luck?
That was not sarcasm at all
I actually meant try harder to carry
It was the only thing I could think of to say since you seem a whole ****ton better than me

iamghetto

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Upset Zombie View Post
Quinn is alright, but her kit is real awkward, in my opinion. Max her E first for quicker burst and poke with her passive, the shorter cooldown helps a lot. I changed the build because I wasn't rich enough to build pure AD and the burst from the Shiv is really nice on her.

Advice for you would be...

Don't build Trinity force on Jayce, Bloodthirster after tear on Jayce is a must (Makes Q hurt a LOT more). I suck at Jarvan so I can't tell you how to play him better

LOL. that Jarvan match I was supposed to be Lux mid, and for some reason in champ select, it wouldn't let us trade. So I got stuck with Jarvan top against Diana, when I don't even think Jarvan is a viable top whatsoever, not to mention my lack of experience with him outside the jungle. We got screwed.

ty for Jayce tips.

W X Y and Zed

05-30-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/39130589#profile

I keep getting skipped,

Grendz

05-30-2013

uninstall