LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Photeus

05-30-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27980580#profile

I'll be glad to take some advice.

To the poster above me, ElSalyerFan, You're solid with mid, I think you should try more ranked games and nab the mid when you can. In normals you should practice jungling to get an idea how it work because it doesn't seem you've tried it much. Maybe work on CS a little more in general? You seem able to climb out of Bronze 1 for sure.

YouJustGotScurvy

05-30-2013

Photeus play more normal games less co-op games, To start off x D

An Upset Zombie

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouJustGotAidss View Post
Photeus play more normal games less co-op games, To start off x D
I'd recommend not building Botrk on Pantheon (Bloodthirster > botrk for him and other AD casters, generally), and DFG on Eve is a must in most situations as well. Other than the Eve game, you did decent.

xXWolfCallXx

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Upset Zombie View Post
I'd recommend not building Botrk on Pantheon (Bloodthirster > botrk for him and other AD casters, generally), and DFG on Eve is a must in most situations as well. Other than the Eve game, you did decent.
Ever try going a support like thresh? you seem to like gap closing champions Thresh is fun for that

Also 1337 Page!!!

Guillbist

05-30-2013

give me advice

iamghetto

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Upset Zombie View Post
From what I see it seems like ADC and the jungle are your strong suits. Can tell immediately that you're better than me, so IDK what I have to offer you rather than try your best to get those roles in Champ Select.

Otherwise, why the erratic Quinn builds in your match histories? Seems one you went for straight AD with hardly any attack speed, to a build focused more on attack speed. Just curious. Do you find her lacking as an ADC? I've never won a game with her on my team when she goes bot, but all the ones I've played with that go solo top completely crush them.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29171668#history

Foxtress

05-30-2013

@xXWolfCallXx
You might want to try practicing a few other champs for variety, but you seem pretty good at mordekaiser.

@iamghetto
I've really got nothin I can say. Tryhard more?

schumisaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2013

Please halp. I can't get out of Bronze 5

An Upset Zombie

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXWolfCallXx View Post
Ever try going a support like thresh? you seem to like gap closing champions Thresh is fun for that

Also 1337 Page!!!
Thresh is fun, but I don't want to spend 6300 on him and he's banned in 90% of the games I play too. I feel like his hook is slow too. Plus my favorite role is jungle, and I can just play Nautilus if I want to hook someone

Edit: To the guy above me, the only non-ARAM game you have in your match history isn't that good. Try limiting your deaths to under 7 each game, after dying 4 or 5 times just start playing VERY cautiously and defensively.

Swift sg

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumisaurus View Post
Please halp. I can't get out of Bronze 5
Master just a few champions, proceed to carry with them.