LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volor Flex

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldmanj View Post
ahh hell why not, what advice can you give me. im stuck in bronze and cant get out, i dont really think its me but heck i am always open for criticism
There's your first problem. Secondly, you average way too many deaths a game. Your farm is decent for being Bronze V. Just work on playing safe and lead your team. Don't judge your teammates and point out their mistakes. Honestly, attitude is one of the biggest factors in LoL. Why would I play to win when you're just being a ****** and calling me out?

Coldmanj

05-30-2013

the majority of my deaths come from trying to help me team. I usually play tanks so I am usually in the fight till i die sadly, and i am not trying to take to many kills either. I am also not someone to call another person out, unless i strongly feel i can give them advice... sometimes though i just get insulted for doing that and i tend to just send it back after that cause like you said i dont really care about winning at that point

Volor Flex

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldmanj View Post
the majority of my deaths come from trying to help me team. I usually play tanks so I am usually in the fight till i die sadly, and i am not trying to take to many kills either. I am also not someone to call another person out, unless i strongly feel i can give them advice... sometimes though i just get insulted for doing that and i tend to just send it back after that cause like you said i dont really care about winning at that point
So in essence, you're hoping your team will carry? Don't die for your team, you can help them, but always have a way out.

Coldmanj

05-30-2013

even as a tank? hmm i usually get blamed when i leave team fights when i do that about the only tank i can truly get out with in a pinch is with zac... thing is it seems like there is one teammate that is either horribly new or intentionally throwing the game on my team T-T

I am frustrated cause I am really trying to get out of bronze but my teammates always want to lose to spite someone or dont even seem to be trying

Recursions

05-30-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20933364#history

@coldmanj Try not to die as much. If you are going to die to get a kill, don't do it in most cases. I can tell just by your amount of deaths in 1 game that you do not ward often in lane, you need to do this.

EDIT: Play some more normals.

Gigahappytown

05-30-2013

Btw guys you do know lolking is not as instanst as summoner profiles it takes a while for players games to actuactly show up?
Also lolking the guy above me don't skip him.

Umisachi

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNimpo View Post
Honestly, Riot Pwyff was bad and we just had a troll master Yi. I'll admit I shouldn't have died as much as I did, but it's pretty hard not to when master Yi doesn't support, and leaves your lane at level 3 to go roam and steal jungle farm, leaving you to 1v2 Draven and Leona (who were already ahead at that point).

So, essentially, when should I get PD and when should I get Shiv? I like the early game damage and IE is so expensive that without it, I do alot less damage if I go PD, errr at least if my theory crafting is right.
Shiv is a situational item that depends on the transition from laning phase to team fighting, if you arn't dealing enough damage, and you don't have enough money, shiv is a good item to have that helps you stall till LW, that why when people have shiv, they sell it late game for PD, Shiv helps against tanks that stack armor, because Shiv deals magic damage, you may opt for this if you want to start team fighting, but you dont have enough gold for PD, this is the same as the old Executioner, it used to give good amount of lifesteal for the cost, so champions that didn't have enough gold, but needed a higher source of lifesteal would opt for this item to help advance to late game, Shiv is a good item to help you get to your late game if your behind.

Blazer70

05-30-2013

I'm in a rut could someone give me advice at all? lolking me and you'll know...cause I'm an ADC player.

Recursions

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer70 View Post
I'm in a rut could someone give me advice at all? lolking me and you'll know...cause I'm an ADC player.
Can't tell much from your lolking here but perhaps you can learn to lead your team better. Learn when to fight and when to disengage (taking that from your chogath game) I wish I had more to go off of here, but this is what advice I could give.

Umisachi

05-30-2013

yawn