LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valkorn DoA

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous Music View Post
i got skipped
You seem to die a lot. You have 93 deaths in your last 10 games alone. Focus on positioning and not getting killed so often.

Rauschen

05-19-2013

@NachoVesper - In a lot of cases (I'd go so far as to say most), the jungle item with Spell Vamp on it is the best item to rush on Vladimir despite it having passives for jungling and mana regeneration. It's just absurdly cost efficient, and the AP/CDR/Spell Vamp is so nice. On Graves, consider rushing a Bilgewater Cutlass before getting your bloodthirster. That much lifesteal might seem like overkill, but it makes you an absolute god in lane and the cutlass helps your burst combo more than you would think.

@Dangerous Music - Same advice as above about Vladimir. Don't run TP on supports. Practice CSing a lot. You're pretty lacking in that area. It's pretty easy to get very good CS numbers on champions like Vladimir and Ahri (anyway who has strong aoe waveclear).

@Valkorn DoA - Practice CSing. On ADCs, get a Last Whisper instead of a second Phantom Dancer.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

Rauschen - Your average deaths seem just a tad higher than they should be, very minor complaint. Besides that, everything looks good, granted that you're a carry main, as it seems you perform best with that role. If there is something to fix, you should probably practice some other roles and get more familiar with them.

I got skipped : (

Dangerous Music

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkorn DoA View Post
You seem to die a lot. You have 93 deaths in your last 10 games alone. Focus on positioning and not getting killed so often.
to be fair, the deaths have come late game, i start out flawlessly usually, but i die protecting nexus towers and such late game :/

Tiedemann

05-19-2013

Quote:
to be fair, the deaths have come late game, i start out flawlessly usually, but i die protecting nexus towers and such late game :/
You seem to only really play APs. I would suggest trying out other lanes and types of champions to see if you can get a better feel for them.

Dangerous Music

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedemann View Post
You seem to only really play APs. I would suggest trying out other lanes and types of champions to see if you can get a better feel for them.
i can play other lanes as well, but it's just what gets left to me really >_>

my only issue is i'm extremely bad at jungling and etc,

but when the time allows it, i play top and adc and support >< im just not AS good, but yeah, i want to invest into other champions, but i dislike non skillshot champs

ty though, good advice

Kibidiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

@tiedemann, it looks like you play a lot of ADC, maybe try checking out another lane as well in normals. It is helpful in ranked if you are good in multiple roles.

GGDoctor

05-19-2013

Quote:
i can play other lanes as well, but it's just what gets left to me really >_>

my only issue is i'm extremely bad at jungling and etc,

but when the time allows it, i play top and adc and support >< im just not AS good, but yeah, i want to invest into other champions, but i dislike non skillshot champs

ty though, good advice
try to postion yourself better in teamfights like if your a ap carry stay behind your jungler and top lane and come in after fight as started and make sure to roam and help others as you seem to spread your kills and assists well

Lolking me someone now thanks
btw i have 10 Xs in name xD

Dylexia

05-19-2013

xxxxxxxxxxElite- Your csing is up and down, should keep it consistent even when you're destroying your lane. Also try to vary your builds if you are getting destroyed, adapting to the situation is what seperates the high elo players and people like us :]

BlueMag1ck

Recruiter

05-19-2013

Dylexia, you need to start playing champs you are good at more, rather than what you feel like playing/are being told to play.