LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZodiacsClockwork

05-18-2013

hmm you build fine the cs could use some work but also the atmas is a terrible item now
at least you play normals which is good

DarkChaosKaxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernal Fenrir View Post
hmm you build fine the cs could use some work but also the atmas is a terrible item now
at least you play normals which is good
It's a plat, ggez. Nice 12-1 rate with Viktor, and I appreciate good Orianna players.

I find it interesting that you've played so many normal matches lately. Are you avoiding Ranked as a break method or just waiting for a duo partner? I know I don't solo much anymore since I enjoy being able to rely on at least one person in games. Keep playing and developing your carries. I don't know much from this, but you might want to expand your roster for your reliable mids. Otherwise, good job. Your normal win rate of 54.x% really speaks volumes about how you treat this game...at very least on a subconscious level.

Derpamyherpa

05-18-2013

Seems like you only play jungle, and you do well as jungle sej. Don't seem to do as well in the other roles, maybe practice them more in case you can't jungle.

Whipped Dreams

05-18-2013

Those 12 wins and 3 losses...phew! You look good, but you maybe have to work on your farming a bit.

DarkChaosKaxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpamyherpa View Post
Seems like you only play jungle, and you do well as jungle sej. Don't seem to do as well in the other roles, maybe practice them more in case you can't jungle.
I've stopped playing just about all other roles in Ranked and press that I jungle to avoid any sort of deviation in my games. I enjoy controlling the game's pace and thrive in the jungle. It does not mean I cannot...but rather means that I chose not to play other roles. Lately, I have not played anything but jungle in Ranked, but that is not a bad thing for me, considering it is my best and most favored role. As seen by the "Season 2" chart under the Ranked Stats tab, I played a lot of mid with an Amumu jungle being favored for victory. Low game counts do not mean I do not do well; they mean I just have not. Low numbers are not an accurate assessment of one's skill. The Law of Large Numbers applies here.

...I just argued with someone critiquing me. x.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElNinoKaka View Post
Those 12 wins and 3 losses...phew! You look good, but you maybe have to work on your farming a bit.
Work on your farming. The only games in which you've farmed well are your AP Yi games, which do not really take any cognitive thought to do well, especially after 45 minutes. Try to focus on farming while trading. You earn gold more in the long run for farming than killing...unless you're completely denying your enemy gold, which is preferable. This does not apply to your top, which seems to be a dominant force in farming.

Lollipoppy

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChaosKaxi View Post
I've stopped playing just about all other roles in Ranked and press that I jungle to avoid any sort of deviation in my games. I enjoy controlling the game's pace and thrive in the jungle. It does not mean I cannot...but rather means that I chose not to play other roles. Lately, I have not played anything but jungle in Ranked, but that is not a bad thing for me, considering it is my best and most favored role. As seen by the "Season 2" chart under the Ranked Stats tab, I played a lot of mid with an Amumu jungle being favored for victory. Low game counts do not mean I do not do well; they mean I just have not. Low numbers are not an accurate assessment of one's skill. The Law of Large Numbers applies here.

...I just argued with someone critiquing me. x.x

Work on your farming. The only games in which you've farmed well are your AP Yi games, which do not really take any cognitive thought to do well, especially after 45 minutes. Try to focus on farming while trading. You earn gold more in the long run for farming than killing...unless you're completely denying your enemy gold, which is preferable. This does not apply to your top, which seems to be a dominant force in farming.

I was refreshing the page in hopes that someone else would post (since I don't really have much to say about your stuff), but since no one did ... um ... keep doing what you're doing? Maybe you could help ME? I'm trying to get into jungling, and I was doing pretty well (I think), but then everything just went to poop as my team's attitude sunk, infighting started, and I was trying to get to every lane that needed help (read: all of them) and people were mad that I wasn't there on time. Any suggestions on how to get across the map faster, other than buying Boots of Mobility?

And for the person doing me, in most of my matches I was testing a different build than normal.

Taenacity

05-18-2013

I have been skipped 3 times now...

ZodiacsClockwork

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChaosKaxi View Post
It's a plat, ggez. Nice 12-1 rate with Viktor, and I appreciate good Orianna players.

I find it interesting that you've played so many normal matches lately. Are you avoiding Ranked as a break method or just waiting for a duo partner? I know I don't solo much anymore since I enjoy being able to rely on at least one person in games. Keep playing and developing your carries. I don't know much from this, but you might want to expand your roster for your reliable mids. Otherwise, good job. Your normal win rate of 54.x% really speaks volumes about how you treat this game...at very least on a subconscious level.
Well I took a break i only tend to play on my free time but yeah i have more mids im about to experiement with. Ranked is a bit more serious so i like to make sure im playing my best and solo que only

Taenacity
You have played 3 games....
edit nvm nice to see someone else that likes anivia

DarkChaosKaxi

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipoppy View Post
I was refreshing the page in hopes that someone else would post (since I don't really have much to say about your stuff), but since no one did ... um ... keep doing what you're doing? Maybe you could help ME? I'm trying to get into jungling, and I was doing pretty well (I think), but then everything just went to poop as my team's attitude sunk, infighting started, and I was trying to get to every lane that needed help (read: all of them) and people were mad that I wasn't there on time. Any suggestions on how to get across the map faster, other than buying Boots of Mobility?

And for the person doing me, in most of my matches I was testing a different build than normal.
If you really want to be a force in jungling with constant lane pressure, continuously gank lanes until they are pressed back. What I tend to do is rush level 3 with double buffs and then immediately gank the solo lane [or rotate from bottom up through the lanes]. If you decide to gank a solo lane, don't be afraid to gank it again immediately [ie stay in the bush for a few seconds]. With your first gank, you likely took the escape summoner spell flash or ghost, which then allows you to gank without fear. Don't burn a summoner on the first gank unless you are assured a kill. More likely than not, the target will burn the summoner spell at the mere presence of pressure. Rotate lanes, and keep pressure on the enemy jungler. Always try to coax your allies into warding...or even ward for them. If you know where the enemy jungler is, you can easily gank without fear of a countergank or even countergank, yourself. Try playing champs like Amumu, Elise, and Udyr. They have good CC with good jungling abilities. They do their jobs extremely well. Find a champ with whom you can jungle naturally. I did that with Amumu; I loved the champ, and he's become second nature to play. Time your CC. Don't just burn it immediately on the initiate; it'll make it easier for the enemy to escape. For example, Amumu, run up to the enemy and headbutt the target a few times with Despair and Tantrum active. Only use your Toss if the enemy is escaping. This is a ganking tactic that can be applied to all champs: save your CC for when it matters.

Also, for movement, make sure you time when a lane is about to be pushed or about to push. Keep eyes on all lanes, and figure your timing on when you will arrive. Don't rush to a lane that is clearing minions as their line is arriving unless the enemy is actively pushing by taking out incoming minions. It's also easier to gank lanes that have a tribush accessible from the river.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernal Fenrir View Post
Well I took a break i only tend to play on my free time but yeah i have more mids im about to experiement with. Ranked is a bit more serious so i like to make sure im playing my best and solo que only

Taenacity
You have played 3 games....
edit nvm nice to see someone else that likes anivia
Huzzah, be awesome.

The Magical Doge

05-19-2013

Keep playing Sej i guess? I really cannot find anything to give advice on lol