LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stackz

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantragk View Post
That 55+ is generally an error.
Keep spamming those elise games! If it ain't broke dont fix it

Crimson Mutt

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by airlinefood View Post
Keep spamming those elise games! If it ain't broke dont fix it
You seem to do well with adcs, stick to what works

(Crimson Dog on EUNE btw)

Edmarguera

05-15-2013

Need HALP T-T I WANNA IMPROVE!!

@Rusty
Finish your Wriggles always when jungling with rengar, then go for a blade of avarice it will help you get good items faster while jungling, then you can either get a belt and turn it into the jungler item or get an Atmas if u need to tank, you could also rush a BT if your lanes are doing well and no1 is targeting you.

Propane Salesman

05-15-2013

Focus less on getting fed and more on staying alive^^

Lord of Sharks

05-15-2013

You seem to be good at all roles, keep up the good work, it's important to have someone who can do anything

ElSalyerFan

05-15-2013

Lord of Sharks; couldn't find you on lolking.

extreme person

05-15-2013

ElSalyerFan: sorc boots on ori, go athenes or roa, but not both, get deathcap as 2nd major item unless zhonyas is necessary.

Lord of Sharks

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElSalyerFan View Post
Lord of Sharks; couldn't find you on lolking.
Here you go.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/40561881

Kwisatz Haderach

05-15-2013

I would suggest stroking my shaft. Should help your KDA

ElSalyerFan

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme person View Post
ElSalyerFan: sorc boots on ori, go athenes or roa, but not both, get deathcap as 2nd major item unless zhonyas is necessary.
oh... i was just trying out some weird builds and had a support ori game; just fooling around a little.

but...

"get deathcap as 2nd major item unless zhonyas is necessary."

i'll usually use this; i usually go athenes to liandrys or WoTA but i guess i'll try the rabadon's in my next game.

____

ok, lord of sharks you have A LOT of work to do; (we all do and i'm nobody to teach people but i'll tell you where can i find the biggest "mistakes" and things you should work on:

1.- get cleanse or barrier on kog; try not to get ignite. if you're in range to ignite somebody on a teamfight you're doing it wrong.

2.- defensive items: in one of your won games you where against a sona, a nasus, a swain, a panth... well, TONS OF CC. in that game (where you saw the picks) you shoulda took cleanse as a MUST (maybe ignite for swain? i'm not sure) or at least a QSS. maybe they where "lazy" on teamfights and nasus didn't wanted to TARGET (his slow is a target) with his OMGICAN'TMOVEICAN'TSHOOTICAN'TDO**** slow but in further games people will. in that 47 minutes long game you shoulda took a defensive item; "but i'm so fed" even if you are fed as **** you need a defensive item as an ADC just to shoot more times.

3.- CS, you need to cs more. is almost impossible to have 117 minions as morg in a 32 mins long game unless you where roaming THE HELL OUT OF EVERYTHING. try to get the lasthits even if you're pushing a lane (don't be an aa bot). try to get jungle lasthits on your way to mid/top/bot/ try to ... cs as much as you can.
gl, man.