LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Futurecat

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMan EXE View Post
Stop playing Kha, or practice more in normals. He isn't roflstomp. You have to have the mechanics to play him properly. Go play more Xin Zhao. You do decently with him.

Max W and evolve it first if you have to play Kha. Evolve E second. 3rd Evolution is based off what you need so make a smart decision. You seem to cs well though so nothing on that.
Just echoing this since I gave RockMan EXE feedback a couple pages ago... Kha'Zix is very, *very* hard to play. I'm Gold III and have a lot of practice playing assassins and AD casters (~200 Jayce games and ~100 Akali games), and I found Kha'Zix to be possibly the most mechanically difficult champion I have ever played. I'm learning him now.

If you want to do well on Kha'Zix, practice him a *lot*.

alexmf2

05-13-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/39512823

A ton of my Panth losses are from like a month ago when I sucked with him (I think I got like 13 losses and only 2 wins are from that period) =P. So just judge me by my recents/this week, please.

Ur210

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmf2 View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/39512823

A ton of my Panth losses are from like a month ago when I sucked with him (I think I got like 13 losses and only 2 wins are from that period) =P. So just judge me by my recents/this week, please.
You should stop playing Panthion top and play Rumble top instead. jk lol

Also, you should def. practice last hitting more. Shouldn't be that hard with Pantheon because you can throw your ****.

alexmf2

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur210 View Post
You should stop playing Panthion top and play Rumble top instead.

Also, you should def. practice last hitting more. Shouldn't be that hard with Pantheon because you can throw your ****.
...Where in the world did Rumble come from?

Also what is wrong with my last hitting? Usually on a game where we don't get destroyed or I don't get super fed it's around 150.

Rockman

05-13-2013

Quote:
...Where in the world did Rumble come from?

Also what is wrong with my last hitting? Usually on a game where we don't get destroyed or I don't get super fed it's around 150.
1 AD blue makes a flat ad page 16.
The extra HP and mr is better than mana and flash cdr. If you are having trouble with mana buy a sheen.
If you want help on knowing how to beat lane partners you can ask me, but that's alot to talk about for Pantheon.
Sometimes you should try TP on Pantheon. It allows you to gank bot without losing your tower. Hexdrinker is also not a good item all the time. If they have heavy cc try a getting a negatron and getting a banshees or a qss.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2013

Hah, I got skipped 2 3 pages ago xD

alexmf2

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMan EXE View Post
1 AD blue makes a flat ad page 16.
The extra HP and mr is better than mana and flash cdr. If you are having trouble with mana buy a sheen.
If you want help on knowing how to beat lane partners you can ask me, but that's alot to talk about for Pantheon.
Sometimes you should try TP on Pantheon. It allows you to gank bot without losing your tower. Hexdrinker is also not a good item all the time. If they have heavy cc try a getting a negatron and getting a banshees or a qss.
When should I not buy Hexdrinker?

Rockman

05-13-2013

Quote:
When should I not buy Hexdrinker?
Quite a few of those games they didn't have burst magic damage. Just getting more MR than the passive would help you more. But Hexdrinker counters certain champs like Vladimir and Karthus, so just use your decision making skills.

Ivaati

05-13-2013

@ alexmf2 work on csing

TSM GleebgIarbu

05-13-2013

i need advice