LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RentekaBond

05-09-2013

Sunny, Top and Mid don't seem to be your areas of expertise while you have bot lane fairly well established. Work on playing more passively in the solo lanes.

Squilvis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Renteka, I would just stop playing Cait if I where you lol. Try some more ap mid games with annie, morg and cassiopea maybe?

dw im here

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squilvis View Post
Renteka, I would just stop playing Cait if I where you lol. Try some more ap mid games with annie, morg and cassiopea maybe?
Honestly the only thing I can say based off your LoLKing would be to practice roles other than mid in normals. You obviously get mid a lot but you're a bit less consistent when forced out of it. It might also be worth practicing a secondary mid, in case Orianna gets taken away - though it doesn't seem to happen much, your winrate is significantly lower off of Orianna. Obviously something about her clicked. :P It might be worth looking at other champions who play similarly to Orianna and seeing if you like them.

Wyndrydyr

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by feppy View Post
Honestly the only thing I can say based off your LoLKing would be to practice roles other than mid in normals. You obviously get mid a lot but you're a bit less consistent when forced out of it. It might also be worth practicing a secondary mid, in case Orianna gets taken away - though it doesn't seem to happen much, your winrate is significantly lower off of Orianna. Obviously something about her clicked. :P It might be worth looking at other champions who play similarly to Orianna and seeing if you like them.
You quoted me and LoLkinged the person above me :P

Sunnyacp

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentekaBond View Post
Sunny, Top and Mid don't seem to be your areas of expertise while you have bot lane fairly well established. Work on playing more passively in the solo lanes.
I actually main mid to be honest, but i've been playing Lissandra a lot lately and that is the main reason for my bad play as of late.

As for my top play, it's my least played position and I wanted to work on it.

dw im here

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnyacp View Post
I actually main mid to be honest, but i've been playing Lissandra a lot lately and that is the main reason for my bad play as of late.

As for my top play, it's my least played position and I wanted to work on it.
Don't stray too far from the roles you are most comfortable with which look like they are top and support (possibly jungle?). Make sure to practice any new champion you want to play in ranked in draft mode so you're sure you'll compete well with them. Otherwise stick to core champions that work for you (Vi looks like a ringer there). Good luck!

Andes Krigares

05-09-2013

oh man i cant even give you advice im not even good enough to do this. id love some advice though

Wyndrydyr

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andes Krigares View Post
oh man i cant even give you advice im not even good enough to do this. id love some advice though
1. Delete Yi from your brain. He [and champions like him...Fiora/Trynd] are pretty much trash until Riot decides to improve melee carries.

2. Your match history shows you doing well with Diana, but you still have a sub-50% win percentage with her. My bet is that you need to roam more and help other lanes.

Lakitu

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndrydyr View Post
1. Delete Yi from your brain. He [and champions like him...Fiora/Trynd] are pretty much trash until Riot decides to improve melee carries.

2. Your match history shows you doing well with Diana, but you still have a sub-50% win percentage with her. My bet is that you need to roam more and help other lanes.
good work with sej. play more hecarim too.

Jackofwind

05-09-2013

any helpful ideas? :3