Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kotoura

05-08-2013

Quote:
Huest:
@ unlimited, does she really need that Zhonya's?

Yes she does, with the armor and +120 AP, it is a really solid item. However, the active may not be that useful depending on your playstyle. I like to play very aggressive with cougar in teamfights, thats what i grab zhonya's

Quote:
Dirt786:
Level 30, time to try some ranked. Don't be discouraged if you are placed in Bronze.

EDIT: NINJA'D

Good itemization, try to work on your cs'ing (even though you are a jungler/support player). CS'ing is a very important mechanic to pick up, you may need to practice cs'ing with auto atks in case you don't play someone like Diana with wave clears.

Leinz

Recruiter

05-08-2013

Quote:
UnlimitedAbility:
Wow. I'm loving those Viktor stats. Also, i suggest trying out 21/9/0 on AP Mids and get the MR/Armor depending on ur lane opponent as well as getting the +30 HP. I find the 9 in defense more useful than utility, but if you feel like you really love the buff duration, go for it.

EDIT: NINJA'D

Start investing into runes and try to work on CS'ing more early game (w/ auto attacks). Your CS'ing mechanic will arguably be the most important mechanic of all.

keep up those nid stats, lookinggood

SentryDown

05-08-2013

Quote:
Dirt786:
Level 30, time to try some ranked. Don't be discouraged if you are placed in Bronze.

You seem to be a solid support player. I suggest working on your CSing when playing other roles
EDIT: You also practice the other roles as well. Only knowing how to play support can only do so much.

vApexPredator

05-08-2013

got skipped 3 times :/

Huest

05-08-2013

Yeah, I don't feel like i'm quite ready for ranked yet. I would want more (better) rune pages before i take that plunge.

SentryDown

05-08-2013

Quote:
vApexPredator:
got skipped 3 times :/

From your 10 games in your match history and your ranked stats, all I can say is keep working at ADC and maybe try out that AP Kog in ranked.

Hextech Anivia

05-08-2013

@vApexPredator
Barrier on AP Kog generally isn't needed because if positioned right, it would be very difficult for the enemy to reach you. I suggest ignite, ghost or teleport.

Leinz

Recruiter

05-08-2013

got skipped

scoutmckillsteal

05-08-2013

@ Leingod95 Seems like you do well with Ez..you just need to find another champ you do well with

Hextech Anivia

05-08-2013

@scoutmckillsteal
try to work on your CS'ing more