LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danmaku Vampire

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedAbility View Post
You seem like a beast-ass j4. Pretty solid top laner according to stats! Keep climbing tiers man!
Hmmmmmm.
hmm, hmm.
...I think you're a very solid player. Good mid and top, and works with his team as far as champion selection is involved. Fairly good at csing but probably *could* be better, though I'm not one to talk given my current rank (bronze I.... :c but working on it!!)

Perhaps now the only thing you should work on is trying out other roles!

EDIT: Whoops, got ninja'd. (Is that what they call it on Lolforums?) You could definitely improve your cs, and maybe learn a good variety of champions for ranked play!

Akilies

05-08-2013

dafedidi: i dont think im in a position to help you out either lol

oops it updated. umm field dropper you're higher than i am so again i dont know what to tell you :/

Kotoura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernymerk12 View Post
dafedidi: i dont think im in a position to help you out either lol
Try to cs a bit more and give double dorans a try. Botrk isnt an insta buy item anymore and is a little bit situational. I suggest going straight for a bt or ie, depending on your preference.

jbarnleegod

05-08-2013

Quote:
Try to cs a bit more and give double dorans a try. Botrk isnt an insta buy item anymore and is a little bit situational. I suggest going straight for a bt or ie, depending on your preference.
Don't know what to say, your ELO is a lot higher than mine. keep up the good work with nid (y)

Husband

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentality View Post
Don't know what to say, your ELO is a lot higher than mine. keep up the good work with nid (y)
your doing fine in support / jungle. suggest stay off mids

Kotoura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentality View Post
I would suggest refining your champion pool to about 3 or 4 champs for each role. That way, you will be able to play every role to a really high degree with familiarized champions until you reach higher ELO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Chachi View Post
your doing fine in support / jungle. suggest stay off mids

EDIT: NINJA'D

Can't really say much seeing as you are so much better than me. Good luck getting to challenger!

tedsterkid

05-08-2013

Quote:
I would suggest refining your champion pool to about 3 or 4 champs for each role. That way, you will be able to play every role to a really high degree with familiarized champions until you reach higher ELO.

If I were you I'd stick to playing mid as you seem quite good at it, other than that you seem pretty good

Hextech Anivia

05-08-2013

@Olivia Chachi
I'm really in no position to give you advice but I'll try. Your Orianna seems very good. Keep it up.

SentryDown

05-08-2013

Quote:

Awesome Nidalee work.
The only thing I could suggest "not really a suggestion" is trying out gp/5 runes/masteries for support characters. Keeps you up in gold with your team

Kotoura

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentryDwn View Post
Awesome Nidalee work.
The only thing I could suggest "not really a suggestion" is trying out gp/5 runes/masteries for support characters. Keeps you up in gold with your team
Try running just the Madreds Razors instead of fully building it into a wriggles. It will save you alot of gold because you can achieve a faster clear with just madreds nowadays. Other than that, you seem like a really solid player; especially in top lane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlorobenzene View Post
Good job with that 17/4 xin game

YOU CAN GET OUT OF SILVER 5 WE BELIEVE IN YOU.

Nothing much to say, your cs is decent and your builds are pretty standard. Keep up the great work!

The only suggestion i have is to not run the +40 armor rune page :P