LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wWw SQUiSHY

05-08-2013

Do me!

And to VeddeV, i suggest not finishing black cleaver til the end game. Since its nerf it's not as cost efficient as some other choices. Also on ad make LW your third item after your first bf item and at least a zeal. Sometimes 2nd if you're really fed.

VulChrHioN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Koala View Post
Well, I can't really find advice to give you, Toenail, due to you generally being stat superior. I might suggest practicing some of your mid champions more before hitting ranked with them.
Pretty decent jungler, needs to play more AD malz

VeddeV

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
Do me!
I can't say much, all looks pretty awesome, I haven't tried using barrier yet on adc, i'm still a cleanse guy, maybe build aegis before shurelias if they havea lot of ap on their team... otherwise I think your pretty good

Retro Shock

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeddeV View Post
I can't say much, all looks pretty awesome, I haven't tried using barrier yet on adc, i'm still a cleanse guy, maybe build aegis before shurelias if they havea lot of ap on their team... otherwise I think your pretty good
Just gotta work on dying less. Remember, not dying > getting the kill. Everything else looks good to me.

VeddeV

05-08-2013

Quote:
Do me!

And to VeddeV, i suggest not finishing black cleaver til the end game. Since its nerf it's not as cost efficient as some other choices. Also on ad make LW your third item after your first bf item and at least a zeal. Sometimes 2nd if you're really fed.
never thought about it, I will have to try this ty

Huest

05-08-2013

Quote:
Do me!

You clearly dont play enough Draven, consider dodging aram queues more frequently to rectify this.

And @ Shirt, try out that Ap poppy. Even if you don't, consider going gunblade over bork when ever you can, because that thing has been nerfed into the ground. But if you are buying bork, pair it with arpen. Same for Jax.

Densichiro

05-08-2013

@ Huest
For Howling Abyss I'd suggest rolling AP Blitz 8D super fun and the ult has amazing damage

Hard to give you advice because of lack of ranked history
For jungling maybe try to build more HP so you dont die quite as much
For Karthus and Trist, work on positioning with trist so you dont die as much
For karthus skip the tear ad grab a zhonyas. Just W the enemy group, turn on e, flash in, q people hit zhonyas, q more people, die, q more people and ult. Works like a charm! (need some ap for that)

Good luck!

Kotoura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densichiro View Post
@ Huest
For Howling Abyss I'd suggest rolling AP Blitz 8D super fun and the ult has amazing damage

Hard to give you advice because of lack of ranked history
For jungling maybe try to build more HP so you dont die quite as much
For Karthus and Trist, work on positioning with trist so you dont die as much
For karthus skip the tear ad grab a zhonyas. Just W the enemy group, turn on e, flash in, q people hit zhonyas, q more people, die, q more people and ult. Works like a charm! (need some ap for that)

Good luck!
You seem like a beast-ass j4. Pretty solid top laner according to stats! Keep climbing tiers man!

dafedidi

05-08-2013

UnlimitedAbility : Well.

I have nothing to say that can help

Comedian

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedAbility View Post
You seem like a beast-ass j4. Pretty solid top laner according to stats! Keep climbing tiers man!
You're way to ahead of me for me to give useful advise, but I'll give it a shot.

Ward more, and keep playing Nidalee