LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UltimateAoe2

05-08-2013

Skipped ;-;

Irelia Carries U

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNG UltimateAoe2 View Post
Skipped ;-;
you seem to do fine but i'd advise to try and up your cs, leblanc or not, also try to play when you feel relaxed, i found a problem climbing in gold when i played when i was frustrated, hungry etc if you know what i mean only play if you're "fully" there

SacredB0B

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Fat Girls View Post
im only level 8 brah. level 10 is when i start playing pvp
Keep up the good work man, nothing wrong with learning the game before you play pvp, tho i suggest dropping the items with stacks (ie mejais), they typically dont work in pvp, you either become target number 1 and focused until they arent gold efficient anymore, OR you cant get the kills right away and it sets you back in mid game because without the stacks your just overpaying for what base stats its giving you OR having stacks actually changes your mind set in the game, making you more timid, and the game becomes more about keeping your stacks up rather than winning, also why not try other champs other than just trist? the free week champs are great to expand your knowledge on the game! The more you know how to play them, the more you know how to beat them in a game, knowledge is power my friend!

Kawaii Dom

05-08-2013

Quote:
Skipped ;-;
You seem pretty solid. Only thing I could say would be to go for big damage items and/or kills early on your bursty mages. this is only inquiring that you don't move your items around so I may be completely invalid

PsychoSim

05-08-2013

@SacredB0B : When playing as Nami, avoid exhaust. I would recommend something to help you're sustain like Heal or Barrier. You are focused quite a bit as a support so defending yourself is important!

***I'll upload my data tonight***

BattleMinded

05-08-2013

@ Irelia Carries U

You're good to go. Dunno how much advice I can give someone who's already Plat level.

Edit: For Swain's build, I find that ROA is a fantastic starting item. Boots after that, and then other items should vary depending on who you're facing.

Dulu MZ

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Zod NA View Post
Take that Lee Sin into ranked!

Dulu MZ - that's some excellent ADC play, I'd like to know why you've dropped in the rankings so much lately.

Lots of reasons.

Not being able to get ADC probably the main reason. Troll supports, or people forced to support. My main duo queu partner also ate a two week suspension, so I've been doing more solo queu.

Dulu MZ

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3tt3r5 View Post
5.0kda in silver but cant leave cause of 2 and 18 bot lanes? yes, im bad.
*Thinking KDA means anything = why you're silver*

Odinblaze

05-08-2013

Quote:
Skipped ;-;

me too :'(

dw im here

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinblaze View Post
me too :'(
Keep up the good work man, nothing wrong with learning the game before you play pvp, tho i suggest dropping the items with stacks (ie mejais), they typically dont work in pvp, you either become target number 1 and focused until they arent gold efficient anymore, OR you cant get the kills right away and it sets you back in mid game because without the stacks your just overpaying for what base stats its giving you OR having stacks actually changes your mind set in the game, making you more timid, and the game becomes more about keeping your stacks up rather than winning, also why not try other champs other than just trist? the free week champs are great to expand your knowledge on the game! The more you know how to play them, the more you know how to beat them in a game, knowledge is power my friend!