LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hostileintention

05-08-2013

Wonder what I could improve on?

Be king

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTallicaX View Post
You seem like a great ADC, practice farming as much as you can (not saying your farm is bad it's actually great) and I think you're better than most Bronze IV players and I'd be happy to duo with you if you want
your CS is somtime realy good and somtime realy bad try to work on this and be more consistent with it

Zamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

@Hostile Intentions: stop playing Kennen and Jax, they make your beautiful green wins have ugly red blemishes

MadLock

05-08-2013

Quote:
You seem like a great ADC, practice farming as much as you can (not saying your farm is bad it's actually great) and I think you're better than most Bronze IV players and I'd be happy to duo with you if you want
For the most part you are a decent player. For Mundo I recommend getting Spirit Visage first due to the low cost and how well it stacks for his ult. Next item should be (depending on how the game is going, warmogs or Runic) I also recommend getting some black cleavers on Darius

Be king

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostileIntention View Post
play more rangar! haha but well you are realy higher elo then me so i dont know what else i could tell you keep the good job and you will get to chalenger soon!

MegaTallicaX

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostileIntention View Post
Well, this is awkward.. I'm bronze and.. Yeah sure improve your masteries it fun and um yeah.. FML ;-;

JJI744

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikichu View Post
Play other champions other than Nunu.

Work on KDA
Usually want boots+1 GP5+sighstone before you go for that major hurdle of Ageis on a support. Its not the cheapest item around, and if you don't have a GP5 or have to pay for wards, it can take a looong time to get the gold for an Ageis.

Might want to be a tad less aggressive. Even if you are getting kills, if your dying at the same time, your making life harder on your teammates. They now have to deal with some fed opponents without being fed themselves. It can work fine, but your basically taking a risk putting one or two opponents ahead of the rest of your team. If they snowball their advantage better than you, or you get picked off in teamfights, it can lead your team into a world of hurt. TLR, try to get kills without dying quite as much.

Quick note for next poster: some of my Lux and Morg games are support, so my CS on them is a tad lower than it would be if I was mid with them. Zyra is always support.

Rockman

05-08-2013

@MegaTallicaX

You have 1 ap in your adc page. Lol. Also try 1 critchance red.
Magic pen is better than ad on an ap page.

You seem to be doing fine with Garen, but I dunno. Just practice and you will get better.

dw im here

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMan EXE View Post
editing in
J4 jungle looks pretty good 3 wins 3 games
for the most part good amount of assists and low deaths, seems like you got the j4 jungle down. I'd suggest jungling J4 if you are comfortable with it because you can control the game pretty well from the jungle. However, just be prepared for a lot of rage if you mess up

For J4, you will probably see a huge improvement if you go w/ flat ad quints and armor pen marks

I'd suggest you getting full rune pages before starting ranked. It may not seem like a lot, but those early stats make a big difference for the first few levels.

Best thing I could tell you is read a guide on your champ of choice before starting ranked and make sure your masteries and runes are set.

If you want to play a few normals hit me up and we can try some normal drafts.

Anyhow, GL . . . for the most part keep practicing and get those rune pages filled out!

JJI744

05-08-2013

Quote:
Well, this is awkward.. I'm bronze and.. Yeah sure improve your masteries it fun and um yeah.. FML ;-;
You play tanks better than squishy champions. Probably need to work on your positioning and danger awareness a bit.