LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOU DIED TO EVE View Post
@Jim, let more kills go in order to survive.
I can only see 5 of your games for some reason. Also I can't say much for jungle eve other than you may want to check out some of the higher sustain, tankier damage champions such as J4, Trundle, or Hec. They all do quite a bit better statistically than eve in the jungle.

As for the Sona game, I'd say swap out the tear for a kage's lucky pick, buy boots of lucidity instead of merc's (sona's really too squishy for the decreased cc to help you, you should focus on staying back until you can ult and keeping auras going). Also I would work to finish a reverie and a twin ghosts before getting the captain boot enchantment. Those two are MUCH more helpful than the captain thing.

As for who gives me advice, I'm on a jungle spree, occasionally getting pushed into support lulu. Please advise on any improvements to my trundle build, as I am fairly new to him since the rework.

obscurred

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrbacklash View Post
always remember that pantheon is more of a early/mid game champion. Unless you plan on winning by 28-30 minutes with your team composition, I wouldn't suggest him on your roster.

Besides that, practice the flash chain with thresh. You can potentially initiate for your team if they're being passive. Remember that when using flay, anyone being lifted and moved by it is suppressed for about .25 seconds. Use that to interrupt and delay their attacks/spells.
I didn't even realize i had been playing pantheon O.o but thank you for the thresh advice, pick order ends up making me thresh support now days lol.

Densichiro

05-07-2013

wtf why is Feppy spamming what i wrote to Jim?

barkerbenjamin

Twitchious

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkerbenjamin View Post
Work on that last hitting man. Maybe a little less needless roaming, you can tell you roam A LOT by your scores. But the games you lost shows you may have left top a bit too much, judging by the farm.

But I am a lowly unranked person lol, also I have no idea what Rengar builds so carry on. .-.

Kraz Kzraxus

05-07-2013

halp

Moogel the Sly

05-08-2013

@ Kraz Kzraxus

I think you are slightly obsessed with tiamat/ravenous hydra. try to get more tier 3 runes since you are now above lvl 20. One more thing, try to work on last hitting to get your creep score up.

Wincrediboy

05-08-2013

@Moogel the Sly, I don't play your champs much so I can't help there, but a couple of your mastery pages could be reworked. Particularly the Teemo, Weird AP Utility and Hybrid pages - its definitely worth losing 1% attack speed or 1% cdr to get 5% damage on low health targets, 3% MS or 30 HP.

I've been trying to learn Elise top, so if anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it!

Best Zod NA

05-08-2013

You've got plenty of assists which is great, but you're dying an awful lot to get them. I'd understand a bit more if you were playing tanky initations like Leona or J4, but you need to be more careful with your squishies.

Lord Malpercio

05-08-2013

I need advice..