LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EP1CF41LZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rya View Post
Shyvana doesn't really have a place in the current meta, I would stop playing her in ranked.
You seem to get beat a lot when you play mid, maybe try out some new roles?
Probably shouldn't check mine, its full of arams and customs.
Apart from more ahri practicing, you're doing fine. Though cs for adc could be higher

Rya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fegat View Post
For vayne It seems bt is a better rush than botrk. Your nami game was fine but I think mercs or ninja tabi is better on a support like nami. It is really good to rush aegis on supports, try to do that more, I know it's hard to build it into but it's really cost effective for your team. Last tip of advice is to get the furor boots on every adc after you get your phantom dancer.
On most of those games the jungler was building aegis. Usually I ask them to as it's much more cost effective for them. Locket is so cheap :3

Angel of Sinasfa

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rya View Post
Shyvana doesn't really have a place in the current meta, I would stop playing her in ranked.
You seem to get beat a lot when you play mid, maybe try out some new roles?

Very solid player, although I would probably not buy boots of mobility on support. Also you should try gettings doran's rings as mid, either 1 or 2 helps a lot mid game

Caekie

05-07-2013

Angel of Sinasfa

Pretty solid, plays alot of diana. builds correctly :P

Rethice

05-07-2013

@Angel of Sinasfa

You seem to like Diana. Have you tried rushing a nashor's tooth? It will help you farm a little more so you can go a bit more passive. Your kills seem high but so are your deaths, maybe too aggressive?

I Am Tolan

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotOpti View Post
When playing Taric, I would suggest upgrading to the Ruby Sightstone earlier. You've got a 33 and 38 minute game where you ended with just the basic Sightstone. More vision ftw!
you can only lay down 1 more ward... i would prefer to lay down more wards at a time.

BountyHunterSAx

05-07-2013

It's also one *FREE* ward more and one more stored ward (so you can potentially refresh again) every single time you back. Assuming you back 4 times, and drop a ward each time before, then the upgrade has half paid for itself. And that's not even accounting for the extra HP.

Alternatively stated: NOT upgrading it saves you enough money to buy ~7-8 wards total. I personally just go ruby and then make sure to also carry some green wards with me.

-AHMAD

BrienWright

05-07-2013

@Rathice Decent builds, spell vamp isn't good on Teemo as his poison doesn't benefit. Other things are good, Garen could have a hexdrinker or Scimitar instead of Spirit Visage.

shadowfox76

05-07-2013

@Brienwright

Bring down the number of champions you play in ranked down to a specific few you are really good at. You have some great mid and adc play, just make sure you keep a specific number of champs as your specialty

RussianRevolver

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by feppy View Post
work on ur cs more its so bad. 10 cs every 30 minutes? what are u? a support?

Actually, I'm a jungler.