Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kraz Kzraxus

05-07-2013

Quote:
Axél:
1) Lvl 21
2)^
3)^

You have lots of games to go before your skill level is determined, you are still in the learning stages so its not really possible to give you indepth advice in order to help you get better.

However, I suggest checking out the following sites:
solomid.net - Great place to look up guides for most champs
lolcounter.com - Good place to learn counters for champ
twitch.tv - Check out some popular streamers, most popular are usually in high Elo.

Well, Thank you for that
Useful advice

Floh

05-07-2013

Quote:
airlinefood:
What about me

Lower than you likely in ranked but, I can at least say get more CS, and try to not fall too far behind in CS when jungling. You can also build a pure tank item before going for more supporty-time items when jungling, to help do your role better.

also rate me!

Axelios

05-07-2013

Quote:
airlinefood:
What about me

Overall, you appear to have a good understanding of champion mechanics this results in you generally doing above average in KDA and CS. To be frank you appear to not do well very rarely. So either you are a smurf, elo boosted or you have pretty good potential to easily hit Diamond. If you are the latter than I can only say this, you win when you want to win, you may think you want to win but sometimes a persons mind can work against them. There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to group by 15 minutes after taking bot tower and then pushing mid. At Gold 1, this is the biggest issue they have, the ability to stop farming and just group. Objectives are key, keep up the good work and get ahead of me pls if you aren't already.

Ps, watch the attitude, I find most players with great scores kda tend to be the most whiny about bad players. Hunnie if you so good you can carry bads ez. ;]

Good luck~!

Stackz

05-07-2013

Quote:
Hime Floh:
Lower than you likely in ranked but, I can at least say get more CS, and try to not fall too far behind in CS when jungling. You can also build a pure tank item before going for more supporty-time items when jungling, to help do your role better.

also rate me!

play more ranked <_<

Get seeded~

thirddegre3

05-07-2013

would appreciate it if someone gave me advice (who is my rank or higher ty)

Stackz

05-07-2013

Quote:
thirddegre3:

Looks like you're a decent mid =P keep it up!

RussianRevolver

Recruiter

05-07-2013

@Axél,

There is a distinct lack of Shaco in your games...

You play a pretty solid trist! Have you tried Ignite instead of Barrier?

Axelios

05-07-2013

Quote:
thirddegre3:

What I told to airlines applies to you as well.

Both of you are Gold 1 and appear to have potential.

Just get the basics of grouping, baron and objectives down to a science. <- I recommend streams, they op.

Also, watch the attitude, I know it sounds crazy but you CAN win unwinnable games.
Take advantage of throws, make crazy plays and stay positive.

Axelios

05-07-2013

Honestly, I don't play shaco because I don't jungle...like ever. I main Mid/Bot lanes at Diamond level. Jungle and Top are not my forte.

Also, Barrier helps mitigate damage I might sustain if I go in for early kills with Rocket Jump. Trist already has great burst, also Barrier>Ignite.

RussianRevolver

Recruiter

05-07-2013

Don't mind me, I'm obsessed with that Jester. I've been playing him almost nonstop in protest since the last round of nerfs.