LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L3tt3r5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axél View Post
Based on your match history I can see you generally win your lane, however that isn't enough. You need to be able to exploit that by pushing for objectives. Getting fed isn't the point of the game. Taking down the enemy nexus is. You have great kda but you need the game fundamentals down. Also based on your score I can tell you probably get frustrated because you lose games you are doing well in(any rational human would). The only thing left to add is, play champions you are comfortable with in ranked. Lots of lowbies make the mistake of "thinking" they can "handle" a lane with a champ they haven't mastered yet.

Your anivia seems impressive. You can easily become even better. Remember there is always room for improvement. You got lots of potential, now learn to analyze your mistakes and improve yourself. Good luck, stay positive and don't become toxic.!

EDIT: You can copy paste my name to look me up but there won't be much you can tell me I don't already know. ;_; NEED CHALLENGER ADVICE Pl0X.

Ps, watch streams and look at how long it takes before games shift to mid and late game in high elo.
You pretty much summed me up quite well haha! Thanks for the advice! Good luck on Challenger

Stackz

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by axél View Post
as i mentioned before it is not possible to give accurate advice based on aram. Play lots of normals and maybe then someone can offer a word of advice :3
l2 d1

Zyras Honey Pot

05-07-2013

Your loking score graph looks like the inverse of the American stock market 6 years ago.

Axelios

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by airlinefood View Post
l2 d1
;-; Sshh don't remind me. Im bad. I don't know how to D1. qq

Stab It Twice

05-07-2013

SadlifeMaster - you play sexy champions and do sexy on them, keep it up (not your dick).

Axelios

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadlifeMaster View Post
Your loking score graph looks like the inverse of the American stock market 6 years ago.
If your talking about mine...yeah...Was at D2, hit promos, dropped so hard I fell to D4, hit D3, fell to D4 AGAIN, hit D3 and now I'm working on hitting D2 again -_-

Kraz Kzraxus

05-07-2013

halp

Axelios

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraz Kzraxus View Post
halp
1) Lvl 21
2)^
3)^

You have lots of games to go before your skill level is determined, you are still in the learning stages so its not really possible to give you indepth advice in order to help you get better.

However, I suggest checking out the following sites:
solomid.net - Great place to look up guides for most champs
lolcounter.com - Good place to learn counters for champ
twitch.tv - Check out some popular streamers, most popular are usually in high Elo.

Stackz

05-07-2013

What about me

Sugarless

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by airlinefood View Post
What about me
Play more Ezreal