LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rethice

05-05-2013

I'm pressing refresh to find someone to give advice to, but most people I'm seeing are better than me.

This is hard.

ChickenFried

05-05-2013

This is the first Positive Criticism idea i've seen on this forum, so i'll try it.

ninjuh1124

05-05-2013

Nothing to report Chicken, as I'm lower ranked than you are, and you play champions I've never touched

Go Chase Singed

05-05-2013

reserved.
you are in bronze 3 you need to improve, don't play support in bronze you need to carry if you want to stand a chance to get out of here.
Main account: Killua2011
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26171265

ChickenFried

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethice View Post
I'm pressing refresh to find someone to give advice to, but most people I'm seeing are better than me.

This is hard.
Definitely work on your CS whether in jungle or not. Wukong and rammus seem to be your strongest so stick with them, Wu is a beast ATM. Stay away from Irelia and Rengar ATM they are both high risk low reward due to their mechanics (Hence Rengar's soon to come Rework). All opinion based not fact

ChickenFried

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjuh1124 View Post
Nothing to report Chicken, as I'm lower ranked than you are, and you play champions I've never touched
Take a go at it XD If it'll help me get better i dont care if the advice is from someone in plat or someone in Bronze. The mistakes i make aren't just in Silver, i believe i make high and low elo mistakes which is why i feel i'm a mid elo player despite the numbers.

shazb0t

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenFried View Post
Take a go at it XD If it'll help me get better i dont care if the advice is from someone in plat or someone in Bronze. The mistakes i make aren't just in Silver, i believe i make high and low elo mistakes which is why i feel i'm a mid elo player despite the numbers.
Give support a chance, maybe? Looks damn impressive to my nooby eyes.

Endersdragon34

05-05-2013

Whoops Shazbot, start a ranked team and invite me? lol

LonelyTeemo

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endersdragon34 View Post
Whoops Shazbot, start a ranked team and invite me? lol
hmmmm nice ram

Stir Fried Ryze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenFried View Post

Work on your CS a lot. Item wise, you seem to be building according to tge enemy team which is good, just keep working on your farmings skills.