LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mech KhaZix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonedSamurai View Post
Go into normal games with the following goals in mind:

1. Die less
2. Farm more.

Don't worry about winning or losing, simply focus on getting as much cs as you can without dying. Set a benchmark for yourself. I recommend trying to hit 60 cs by 10 mins, and 90 cs by 15 mins. Once you reach that milestone consistently, go for 75 cs by 10 mins, and 115 cs by 15 mins.

Also, focus on warding your lane and staying alive. For every 2 times you get ganked, tell yourself you are allowed to die once. You are not allowed to die in a 1v1 situation.

If you can only die once every 2 times you get ganked, never die in a 1v1 situation in lane, and consistently reach 115 cs by 15 mins, you will hit gold V.
You need to farm better.

Take your own advice and hit 115 cs by 15 min.

You're hitting like 126 cs by 25 min on irelia.

I Am Tolan

04-21-2013

you have a big ego.

Tavoo0

04-22-2013

Hmm, not so much to say, except lantern is useless nowadays, dont fully upgrade it, or better try the other jungling items that are way better

Oh, also on nasus i'd get spirit vissage before getting that aegis

Jungle Thanks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2013

work on ur cs u should have ur 25 min numbers at around 15 mins

Insane Lycan

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareman View Post
work on ur cs u should have ur 25 min numbers at around 15 mins
Well your Cs is also a little lower than average.

Tavoo0

04-22-2013

I wont take farming tips as advices since you have to take in count what happened in game, because maybe it was perm fighting game, etc..

Look at this http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/7460#history

Chaox minions on some games doesnt seem good, but he is diamond I right?

---

But if u wanna go with the noob tips ok, lets play like that..

For the guy above:

Play more ranked, since all of your history matches are normal, i'd like to see those good games u had transported to a ranked level.

OperatorTom

04-22-2013

@Insane Lycan:
This might take a while, but I'm gunna just look at a lot of things and hopefully no one posts before I do!

As far as Zilean goes, I can see that you were rolling a 4 support game, but he isn't the best Support over all. If you're playing against someone who knows how to play against a Zilean, you're lane will get pushed very hard and make it so your ADC has a harder time farming and you'll be more susceptible to ganks. I know he's fun to play, but I'd say use him sparingly and moreso in mid than support.

For Trynd, all I can say is get the zeal before the BT if you didn't. Early crit/MS works a lot better on him, however there is no reason to rush a PD before damage. Other than that, looks fine. Maybe work on CSing when you're losing, but I understand that its hard from time to time due to you needing to defend and work with your team a lot more. A good tactic for that would to be just take jungle's wolves/wraiths if no one else is and you're close to mid lane. If Top is pushed out and your team is in mid not doing anything, go there and farm. Based on your other games, you really don't have any problems with CSing though.

As far as Skarner goes, Have you tried playing him as a Hybrid tank? It seems to work the best for the builds I've seen. I know AP does a lot and can do a lot, but I don't feel he's nearly as sturdy as your team needs him to be when you're going for AP.
Something like: Tri-force, Gunblade, Warmogs, Spirit Visage, Randuins might work a bit more.

As far as runes go, For your ADRanged, I'd suggest dropping the Attack Speed for some ArmourPen or maybe some MR. In bot lane, most of your harass comes from the supports, most of which will be AP or at least be dealing magic damage when they do harass you. The attack speed doesn't benifit you nearly as much as you think, cause overall while 5 Percent is nice early game to help pick up kills, it's not going to save you nearly as much when it comes to sustain.

For the Support Runes, drop the seals and pick up more GP10. It'll be worth it when you're making 7/GP10 starting with the masteries as well. I'd also recommend dropping the MR per Lvl and go for flat. Reasons similar above, however Runes are a lot more suited for early game and most of the harass will be coming from opponent supports like Sona, Leona, Taric, Soraka, Lulu, and so on. If you play draft, you can better pick your runes, but I play most blind/customs so it's more of a crapshoot for myself.

Other than that, I'll offer you a little advice as a support player. When you pick a support, it doesn't always have to be what your ADC wants. Remember that you're the support and that you know best for your ADC. On top of that, don't forget to harass the opponents ADC and always try to ping when you're going to full initiate on someone. If you can, whenever you go Back, at least make sure you buy one ward. It helps with ganks and its a good practice to get into. Sometimes you might even have to not fully buy an item to make sure that you have that one two wards. If your opponent buys a sightstone (which I only ever recommend buying if you're losing your land and you can't make enough gold to buy wards outright), invest into a Pink Ward. More than likely it'll pay itself off rather quickly.

That is really about it, good luck on the fields of justice summoner!

EDIT: Got Narc'd ;_;

@Tavoo0:

I'll keep this a bit shorter... Best thing I can offer to you is to remember that builds are not absolute. You need to play to the situation and just because something worked one game doesn't mean its the best thing for the next game.
Also on Graves, I'd recommend dropping Blade of the ruined king if they really don't have beefy guys on the enemy team. Since graves is a bit more spellcasty than other ADC's, it might be a better investment to look towards a Second BT or even a IE. The damage will help your spells and overall you really don't need the AS from BotRK since you already have a natural AS steroid.
Other than that, not too much to say. You already said you don't want CS advice, but if you're playing ADC you take priority on the CS. Make sure your team knows that and don't be afraid to steal it from other players from time to time. Remember you don't have to be a dick about it, but if you're all forced to mid then it's fine to take all the CS and then even the wraith and wolves camp. You're the ADC, if they have a problem with it, they can thank you later when you're carrying their ass out of the cesspool they brought you down into.

Dantragk

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavoo0 View Post
I wont take farming tips as advices since you have to take in count what happened in game, because maybe it was perm fighting game, etc..

Look at this http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/7460#history

Chaox minions on some games doesnt seem good, but he is diamond I right?

---

But if u wanna go with the noob tips ok, lets play like that..

For the guy above:

Play more ranked, since all of your history matches are normal, i'd like to see those good games u had transported to a ranked level.
I agree with you on the CS thing. You can't take into account what's happening during the game. CS fluctuates based on events.

You too should play more ranked :P

Shiroikiri

04-22-2013

Not very helpful, especially seeing as how you're in gold and I'm not even placed yet, lol, but if you could focus on dying less, whatever it is that's causing it, then you might be able to progress farther.

I've been skipped the last couple times I've done this. =(

Macro Hard

04-22-2013

^ Based on your normals, you die way too much on relatively safe champs and really bad cs #s.