Make a limit before able to start ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnviiMii

6 Days Ago

Players that only play ARAM and Dominions then hit lvl 30.
They try playing classic normal about 1-5 games?
Then jump into ranked and go feeding.
This is crazy but there are so many players doing that ...
Ranked is different from ARAM and dominion so please play more classic before you try jumping into ranked and get rekt all day

Turtle vs Beaver

6 Days Ago

bot games too. I've seen a few players have only bot games then all their pvp games are ranked.

DhydraBlade

6 Days Ago

so? they end up in bronze 5! its not gonna disturb the gold or silver community!

Our ADC sucks

6 Days Ago

i can't really think of any reason why there shouldn't be a 200 normal games (not wins) lock on ranked besides that it might inhibit smurfs, but that's a terrible reason

but realistically instead of locking ranked queues riot should at least encourage people to practice and fill out their runepages before jumping into ranked, right now it's "start ranked when youre level 30 lolz!"

EnviiMii

6 Days Ago

I mean like a limit of 100 classic games win or lose should be fine. That at least give em a good practice of how ranked is gonna be. (You need to play way more than that to get to level 30 anyway + classic game is a start practice for ranked not dominion or ARAM) <<< people really need to understand that part
Cause ARAM and dominion is nothing like ranked and people with no practice just make it frustration for other new players who took their time to learn and then try to climb up the rank.