Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support champions in random teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McRofls

10-25-2010

Janna is such a useless character in most team compositions.

Go Sona.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

partninja

10-25-2010

Quote:
Joru:

And Sivir...I've just never had any interest in Sivir at all. To be honest I'm not even entirely sure what she's for. A mass movement speed ultimate is nice, I guess, but other than that none of her other abilities seem to affect the flow of a battle much. I prefer a more active, tactical sort of playstyle.

Her ult does more much than movement speed...It increases attacks speed. This is crazy good when you have 2+ DPSers that rely on auto attacks. Her bouncing attacks and boomerang blade also contribute a lot of damage.

After playing a lot of support roles during most of my LoL time, I've found you need to get a few of them to fit the situation as needed.