What do you think on the subject matter?

Bring AP Ashe back 100 61.73%
Keep Ashe how she is 62 38.27%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

AP Ashe - My thoughts on it

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yhufir

02-04-2013

I'm sorry, I voted no. It's not necessarily that I want to keep Ashe where she is (far from it) but I dont give a **** about AP Ashe. if we changed her ratios to AP nothing would change. Her kit is WAAAAY behind the times. I'm addressing these issues here:
Should Ashe get updated: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3085145
How should Ashe get updated: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2738132

kanacho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I agree, I think that if her kit got updated as well as integrated with AP ratios to make AP Ashe a viable thing I would be very happy.

Big fahking J

02-04-2013

Why would you want to play Ashe AP instead of AD? Why take a champion perfectly balanced around one role and try to balance her for two? Ask karma how trying to fit into two roles is working out.

kanacho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Karma was a piece of **** to start with, so that's not even a valid argument. #2 AP Ashe used to be a thing before they took out her AP ratio on volley and replaced it with an AD one instead. #3 "Balancing" her for 2 roles takes a minimum of just adding an AP ratio on one ability and adjusting it to make it fair with the CD. Not sure how you think that would ruin the Champ, and to the point that Mid Ashe used to be a thing I think that she would be very viable AP like Ezreal is. It doesn't ruin the champion it simply opens up a new laning possibility rather then Ashe having literally only 1 role in the entire meta-game. Having champions be flexible is why many people like this game, and you saying that just told those people to shove a... Rylai's Crystal Scepter up their event horizons... Sorry for the censoring O.o

-Kanacho

PerfidiousAlbion

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacho View Post
I've been around since the beginning of League, and if you have joined in during mid season two or season three, I recommend you don't argue trying to prove you are right when you have no idea what you are talking about. I rather not argue as it is foolish and childish but I prefer you not to leave negative comments saying "You're Wrong!" when you have no idea what you are saying.

With all do respect...

-Kanacho
I started in at the Urgot patch mid season one and at that point Ashe's Volley was AD scaling.

I just looked through Ashe's patch notes on the wiki. The first reference I found regarding Volley's scaling was the V1.0.0.94 patch, which was about 1/3 of the way through season one, where Volley's scaling changed from 1.5 x bonus AD to 1.0 x bonus AD. I could find no reference to Volley having any AP scaling nor loosing any AP scaling it might have had. Either the patch notes on the wiki are incomplete or you're the one who's mistaken.

Quote:
Karma was a piece of **** to start with, so that's not even a valid argument. #2 AP Ashe used to be a thing before they took out her AP ratio on volley and replaced it with an AD one instead. #3 "Balancing" her for 2 roles takes a minimum of just adding an AP ratio on one ability and adjusting it to make it fair with the CD. Not sure how you think that would ruin the Champ, and to the point that Mid Ashe used to be a thing I think that she would be very viable AP like Ezreal is. It doesn't ruin the champion it simply opens up a new laning possibility rather then Ashe having literally only 1 role in the entire meta-game. Having champions be flexible is why many people like this game, and you saying that just told those people to shove a... Rylai's Crystal Scepter up their event horizons... Sorry for the censoring O.o

-Kanacho
Actually Karma's a pretty solid champion, she just doesn't fit into a 0CS support meta, something that didn't always exist. It's unfortunate that she was released shortly after that meta became solidified, otherwise she would at least have had some time in the sun. He design is flawed primarily in that she has no current role into which she fits.

kanacho

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfidiousAlbion View Post
I started in at the Urgot patch mid season one and at that point Ashe's Volley was AD scaling.

I just looked through Ashe's patch notes on the wiki. The first reference I found regarding Volley's scaling was the V1.0.0.94 patch, which was about 1/3 of the way through season one, where Volley's scaling changed from 1.5 x bonus AD to 1.0 x bonus AD. I could find no reference to Volley having any AP scaling nor loosing any AP scaling it might have had. Either the patch notes on the wiki are incomplete or you're the one who's mistaken.
I'm 99.999999999999999999% sure that it has to be a typo, or it is incomplete because I distinctly remember there being an AP ratio, and that is beside the point. I told you arguing is foolish and childish and you are ignoring the point of this thread... I wish for there to be a viable AP Ashe build, and if whether you agree or not if that is correct, that is your opinion. Regardless of that fact I still think we should keep focused on the topic at hand not ranting off trying to prove who is right which i stated 3 times now...

THX for the input.

-kanacho

Armageddal

02-04-2013

If there was an AP ratio on Volley, I would be very happy. As of right now, you can actually build AP Ashe with more success than in season 2, due to the introduction of Liandry's Torment. With CDR, you can keep an almost permanent 5% current health burn on your target, while also keeping them virtually perma-slowed. Unfortunately, Ashe doesn't have any AP ratios except her ultimate, so this build isn't really viable (although it does serve some purpose as a high-harass support with her crit passive as well).

TealNinje

02-04-2013

Quote:
I've been around since the beginning of League, and if you have joined in during mid season two or season three, I recommend you don't argue trying to prove you are right when you have no idea what you are talking about. I rather not argue as it is foolish and childish but I prefer you not to leave negative comments saying "You're Wrong!" when you have no idea what you are saying.

With all do respect...

-Kanacho
Seeing as I've been around since before technical beginning of League...

No, you're wrong.

TAT PartyPooper

02-04-2013

Quote:

With all do respect...

-Kanacho
I've been around since the beginning of League of Legends.

You sir, are wrong. Ashe has NEVER had an AP ratio on Volley.

RockJockey

02-04-2013

Bump for AP Ashe.

123456 ... 7