What do you think on the subject matter?

Bring AP Ashe back 100 61.73%
Keep Ashe how she is 62 38.27%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

AP Ashe - My thoughts on it

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kanacho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Topic: Ashe and AP builds for her

Back in the day, I loved to play Ashe as she was really cheap to buy so she was one of my first buys. I picked her in a lot of my games. Sadly, as soon as season one drew to a close the meta solidified and the standard Top Bruiser, Mid AP, Bot ADC and Support, and Jungle became what is now played in almost every game. Ashe mid soon became a thing of the past and now she is only played bottom, and she isn't even one of the first ADC picks.

I know you guys have all seen AP Ezreal and how he's becoming a lot more played now, and I think AP Ashe would be a cool thing to integrate into the game. Making characters more flexible like you did with Ezreal is really why I love League. You don't have to go around playing the same old way everyone does. When you just want to have fun it's great to see what kinds of things people can come up with for building a Champion a certain way. I'm sure you have all seen some crazy stuff in your day, and I think bringing some of that love to Ashe would be great. She used to be one of the main picks back in the Early League days for mid; I want to see be played a lot more just like back then.

Thx for reading, and I hope you consider this.

BlackenedBlaze

02-03-2013

It be cool. Have a 0.75 ap and a 1.0 ad ratio. Kinda like jax now.

Alvan Yakatori

02-03-2013

I havent been playing league long enough to see this but im all for diversity

Scary Shrimp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2327852

your thoughts are my thoughts ;o

But i doubt riot will introduce different "pathlines" for champions due to complexity in it's nature.

TealNinje

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacho View Post
Back in the day, when AD ratios were a new sort of thing on champions, Ashe had an AP ratio on her volley ability.
No she didn't.

Since long before release, Volley has had an AD ratio only. Maybe upon initial champion creation (back at the start of ALPHA), she had an AP ratio, but during any meaningful time it's been AD.

AP Ashe focuses solely on her utility, low cooldown Volley to charge Lich Bane, and her high damage cross-map nuke in her Enchanted Crystal Arrow.

Laxiliary

02-03-2013

it'd be nice if they change the arrow ratio to AD, Caitlyn has an AD scale on her ulti I dont see why Ashe can't have one. plus AP Ashe is completely not viable now it's illogical to have an AP scale on ulti.
Perhaps dont have a too high of AD ratio, maybe 0.6 - 0.7, since the arrow is splash dmg, global and stuns. Also Ashe has lower AD/lvl it's not as bad giving her that AD scale

PS. Increase Ashe's MS to 335+, she is too slow and has no escape. Pitted with the insane number of champion that has 'dash' abilities. the low MS makes her kiting nearly impossible.

Life Apathy

02-03-2013

She didn't have an AP ratio for volley.

Shes supposed to be as basic as it gets.

kanacho

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
No she didn't.

Since long before release, Volley has had an AD ratio only. Maybe upon initial champion creation (back at the start of ALPHA), she had an AP ratio, but during any meaningful time it's been AD.

AP Ashe focuses solely on her utility, low cooldown Volley to charge Lich Bane, and her high damage cross-map nuke in her Enchanted Crystal Arrow.
You are 100% wrong, but I rather not argue. Go ask a Riot employee.

Galgus

02-04-2013

I'm all for build diversity.

kanacho

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life Apathy View Post
She didn't have an AP ratio for volley.

Shes supposed to be as basic as it gets.
I've been around since the beginning of League, and if you have joined in during mid season two or season three, I recommend you don't argue trying to prove you are right when you have no idea what you are talking about. I rather not argue as it is foolish and childish but I prefer you not to leave negative comments saying "You're Wrong!" when you have no idea what you are saying.

With all do respect...

-Kanacho

12345 ... 7