1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hetoquis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

how did i win a round? I never got to 1v1 anyone (i understand losing the second round because i never was able to get on this week thus having to forfiet) But that loss that guy received he should not have gotten because i didn't even know i was up to participate. I thought i was just a sub/fill in and wouldn't get a chance at that time. This past week or two my internet died :<

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetoquis View Post
how did i win a round? I never got to 1v1 anyone (i understand losing the second round because i never was able to get on this week thus having to forfiet) But that loss that guy received he should not have gotten because i didn't even know i was up to participate. I thought i was just a sub/fill in and wouldn't get a chance at that time. This past week or two my internet died :<
You randomly "won" a round because I disqualified both you and your opponent round 1, but had no one to sub you with. So I gave you the win round one, and a loss round 2 since your opponent in round 2 legitimately played his games. Your name is in the "not-elligible for prizes" page 66 of this thread.

GrosPigeon

03-23-2013

GrosPigeon won 2-0 vs IWantBoStaff

Canc3r

03-23-2013

Canc3r wins 2-1 Legendultra, turns out i found a way to play, i didnt forfeit.

Ardem

03-23-2013

lolgafaru won 2-1 against Altercate

Code Geazz

03-23-2013

Code Geazz won 2-0 against Warlord200.

Razrmeister

03-23-2013

update: finally showed up

Restitution

03-24-2013

Restitution 2-0 ossada

KawaiiRice

03-24-2013

KawaiiRlce vs Xerosprite
Xerosprite wins 2-1

XeroSprite

03-24-2013

XeroSprite won 2-1 vs. KawaiiRlce