Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hetoquis

03-23-2013

how did i win a round? I never got to 1v1 anyone (i understand losing the second round because i never was able to get on this week thus having to forfiet) But that loss that guy received he should not have gotten because i didn't even know i was up to participate. I thought i was just a sub/fill in and wouldn't get a chance at that time. This past week or two my internet died :<

What is a Wolf

03-23-2013

Quote:
Hetoquis:
how did i win a round? I never got to 1v1 anyone (i understand losing the second round because i never was able to get on this week thus having to forfiet) But that loss that guy received he should not have gotten because i didn't even know i was up to participate. I thought i was just a sub/fill in and wouldn't get a chance at that time. This past week or two my internet died :<

You randomly "won" a round because I disqualified both you and your opponent round 1, but had no one to sub you with. So I gave you the win round one, and a loss round 2 since your opponent in round 2 legitimately played his games. Your name is in the "not-elligible for prizes" page 66 of this thread.

GrosPigeon

03-23-2013

GrosPigeon won 2-0 vs IWantBoStaff

Canc3r

Recruiter

03-23-2013

Canc3r wins 2-1 Legendultra, turns out i found a way to play, i didnt forfeit.

Ardem

03-23-2013

lolgafaru won 2-1 against Altercate

Code Geazz

03-23-2013

Code Geazz won 2-0 against Warlord200.

Razrmeister

03-23-2013

update: finally showed up

Restitution

03-24-2013

Restitution 2-0 ossada

Mawile Waifu

03-24-2013

KawaiiRlce vs Xerosprite
Xerosprite wins 2-1

XeroSprite

03-24-2013

XeroSprite won 2-1 vs. KawaiiRlce