Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendUltra

03-17-2013

My opponent, 2HiPayne, quit the tournament.

Samplify

03-18-2013

Hi Samplify here.
Haven't seen spurdaddyjsh69 lately when I'm on.

hiimallen1

03-18-2013

hiimallen1 won 2-0 vs. owlcapone

SavaZy

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Exicane Forfeits his match to SavaZy

ExiCane

03-18-2013

Wait we have till 19th not 17th. I do not forfeit. My time schedule has been pretty out of the loop with spring break, family visits. But I can make time from 7am cst - 10am cst Or 9pm cst - 12pm cst. All day of the 19th.

ExiCane

03-18-2013

Sorry for the delays. Honestly thought I would have time Sunday. All other days we were always hit and miss, or afk after the other. |= im sorry to be holding up a diamond 1 player who is soon to be a challenger. But I'm not going to forfeit so easy.... Bragging rights and all.. I can at least say i honestly went up against a diamond 1.. Or when you do reach challenger. I'll be able to say 'Hey, I went up against SavaZy this one time...'

ExiCane

03-18-2013

._. Sorry not on League client atm, typing on the go. But hope you read this, the both of you. Host and my opponent. I love you guys. And thanks for understanding~<3

Isajij

03-18-2013

I guess the world will never know what happened to Bananathong77 I added him on league never knew if he added me back, never saw him online, and never heard from him on this thread . Sadly i cannot play Tuesday, March 19th so I don't know what is happening with our matches since he and I are never online at the same time, and he hasn't replied to any of my thread posts.

ParadoxOfChoice

03-19-2013

User 'Hockaloogie' still innactive since Feb. 26th

raidenus

03-19-2013

I did not find the opponent soapbark online until today.Now it is up to you, what is a wolf to find the solution.