1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendUltra

03-17-2013

My opponent, 2HiPayne, quit the tournament.

Samplify

03-18-2013

Hi Samplify here.
Haven't seen spurdaddyjsh69 lately when I'm on.

hiimallen1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

hiimallen1 won 2-0 vs. owlcapone

SavaZy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Exicane Forfeits his match to SavaZy

ExiCane

03-18-2013

Wait we have till 19th not 17th. I do not forfeit. My time schedule has been pretty out of the loop with spring break, family visits. But I can make time from 7am cst - 10am cst Or 9pm cst - 12pm cst. All day of the 19th.

ExiCane

03-18-2013

Sorry for the delays. Honestly thought I would have time Sunday. All other days we were always hit and miss, or afk after the other. |= im sorry to be holding up a diamond 1 player who is soon to be a challenger. But I'm not going to forfeit so easy.... Bragging rights and all.. I can at least say i honestly went up against a diamond 1.. Or when you do reach challenger. I'll be able to say 'Hey, I went up against SavaZy this one time...'

ExiCane

03-18-2013

._. Sorry not on League client atm, typing on the go. But hope you read this, the both of you. Host and my opponent. I love you guys. And thanks for understanding~<3

Isajij

03-18-2013

I guess the world will never know what happened to Bananathong77 I added him on league never knew if he added me back, never saw him online, and never heard from him on this thread . Sadly i cannot play Tuesday, March 19th so I don't know what is happening with our matches since he and I are never online at the same time, and he hasn't replied to any of my thread posts.

ParadoxOfChoice

03-19-2013

User 'Hockaloogie' still innactive since Feb. 26th

raidenus

03-19-2013

I did not find the opponent soapbark online until today.Now it is up to you, what is a wolf to find the solution.