1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isajij

03-14-2013

Please Bananathong77 let me know when you're available? I can probably play any time this Sunday. I want to get these games going .

CmySkills

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

I've added Drukaii and he hasn't replied for a few days now. I'll wait for him but i'll like him to log on anytime soon, what happens if he doesnt log on before the second round is over?

Drukaii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Yup, I accepted your invite and have been busy, but I am less busy now so we should be able to fit in the game

Kinky Karl

03-15-2013

Kinky Karl vs Dartania

Karl wins 2-0 gg's dart good sport good player

Isajij

03-15-2013

Bananathong77 hopefully you get to read this. I can play pretty much any time on sunday please let me know when you can play. I really look forward to our matches

CmySkills

03-15-2013

CmySkills won against Drukaii 2-0

raidenus

03-16-2013

Till now I didn't see him online. What if i never see him online? If he ignores then i'l lscreenshot it. But what if I cant see him online? Because I don't know when sits online. Becuase he never responded to my post

LegendUltra

03-16-2013

Again looking for 2HiPayne...
I have been on almost every day this week and have not seen you on once. I think you have accepted my friend request, which is a start, but we need to figure out a time for us to play since it seems like you are not on often. I'm in the Alaska time zone and play regularly at nights, but I can be flexible. I would very much like to get our games in tonight or tomorrow, as my spring break ends Sunday.
Hope you see this,
LegendUltra

Razrmeister

03-16-2013

Razrmeister beats DCMagic 2-0.

Code Geazz

03-16-2013

Code Geazz beats Yuhwa 2-1.