1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raidenus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

What is A Wolf, my opponent does not respond to my post but hey has benn active. Today he played like 6-7 matches. How come he doesnt care about the tournament he's playing in.

sweetwater36

03-12-2013

My opponent, chaoDOOM, has not been on in 2 days. They never attempted to contact me after I added them as a friend and when I did attempt to contact them I was lift with no reply. I ask that what is wolf please resolve the brackets. I have been more than willing to play against chaoDOOM and online constantly. I think it is unfair for them to move up in the brackets when no effort was made on their part to play a willing participant such as me. Thank you.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Brackets updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetwater36 View Post
My opponent ChaoDOOM has been online once that I have seen in the past several days, on that one time I messaged them saying that we needed to play our 1v1 match. I did not recieve any reply. I have not had any recent games but I have been online and looking out for my opponent. They received the win but never made any initiative to contact me and did not respond when I contacted them.

I ask that you review this and decide who should get the win. If at all possible chaoDOOM please log between 6-11:59 est. time, if there is a time difference issue we did not forsee I apologize. Thank you.
I have been in contact with chaodoom for a long time, but that was before the final week of round 1. Since he has not been on much lately (2 games on march 2nd, 2 games on the 9th and then 5 games on the 10th, never to be seen again until now), I will give you the win. In the future, when you can't contact your opponent for whatever reason, post in this thread instead of waiting until the final day to let me know of anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeithGotBanned View Post
What is a Wolf

I see you put Snoopy Doo in the list of "not eligible for the 3 random prize rolls".

Xarambababu is my brother (Snoopy Doo's opponent). They only played a match because Snoopy Doo had issues to play the remaining ones.

So, the score went Xarambababu 1-0 Snoopy Doo.

@Canc3r, I'm at GMT-3, going to add you in game so we can schedule our match.

-Skeith
If your brother has an issue with his situation, I would recommend have him post here, not you. I can't bargain or explain a situation to someone that is not their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Karl View Post
What is a Wolf

Ok, I thought we mean't points when we were supposed to post but I have done two different matches with two different people and the brackets haven't been updated for me so Im not exactly sure what to do, hmu on league or on the forums so we can straighten this out
I want to know if you won both your matches against deadly504.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithyTheGreat View Post
Can I join in?
Registrations are closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGENERALCHEETA View Post
theGeneralcheeta forfeitsto greenzilla, I am unable to make the times we discussed, my computer has been playing league on 5fps in the last few days. Please allow him to continue in the tourney, he was willing to show up to all times we discussed. Thanks, GenC
You were taken out of the tournament several days ago and sub'd by someone else. grEEnzilla had to play someone else.

xRakii

03-12-2013

xRakii beats Xarambababy
2-0

LegendUltra

03-12-2013

Hey 2HiPayne,
What times are you normally on (including time zone of course)? I'm on a lot of nights (AK time) but I can be flexible.
Thanks!

Isajij

03-12-2013

Bananathong77 if u look at this let me know when you can play according to PST.

sweetwater36

03-13-2013

MrTruman, I will most likely not be on for the next couple dad excluding tonight. I am going out of town and will have my computer but I am not sure about my ability to play on the Internet connection. Hmu on league or here on the forums to discuss scheduling.

raidenus

03-13-2013

What is a Wolf , it has been 2 days and soapbark(my opponent) didnt respond to my post and give any time accordingly. He accepted my friend request and played 10 matches today.Then howcome he does not check updates for this tournament. Please sort out a solution.

Kinky Karl

03-13-2013

Yeah I did win my matches against him.

Pentolite

03-13-2013

Pentolite beats SokarX 2-1.