1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samplify

03-07-2013

Just played with tankin8ulldog
2-0 I won

0ne

03-07-2013

Thee One won 2-0 vs Android Cell 21
Thee One advances to next round

jonaldbobson

03-07-2013

jonaldbobson - subbing replacement for DQs pls :>

Burmie

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenus View Post
Hey Burmie lemme know wen ur online i sent u a friend req
sorry about not responding right away ill be on tonight and tomorrow form about 230 to 730 if you are on around then

Kinky Karl

03-07-2013

4-1 Kinky Karl wins vs Bang Shishigami

raidenus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burmie View Post
sorry about not responding right away ill be on tonight and tomorrow form about 230 to 730 if you are on around then
But you have to tell me the time according to GMT +6:30. Because you know i live in asia.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Brackets and subs updated

neverbackdown2 was sub'd by Exicane for being permanently banned.
cspence1395 was sub'd by Skeith for being unreachable.

The following names are ready to get disqualified and sub'd as soon as more people register to the tournament: (if I can't find subs for them, their opponent will get a free win)
agentzero02 vs xxp0larxbearxx
mcclane vs bananathong77
hiimallen1 vs deathkeper5
bloodhound13 vs mephestophilies
rf destroyer vs joepalm25
leirbagz vs shift c
k1llz vs sauna
flafan vs abc town
rikair vs nukemutant
lingerantx vs shelburnn

If you felt you were being wrongly sub'd/disqualified please reply on this thread with your side of the story. I had to individually add everyone that weren't playing their games so I am succeptible of forgetting your specific situation. Nothing here is final I can put you back in.

People I'm keeping a close eye on (as in being watched to be sub'd if they don't show any interest):
V0112358 vs Moosemancer - both of you guys contacted me and failed to play your games. Play them ASAP.
iamvandal - you are on a close leash. I can't remember when I saw you online.
Quadrabox - I barely see you online and you don't update me on anything.
Nile Mars - you spoke with me once and I haven't heard from you since then. Please play your new match.
Koalaphant - if you do not give me news in the following days I will be subbing you.
omg its cuak - if I get no news from you in the next few days, you will be sub'd. Your opponent tried to contact you on several occasions.
nV cincy - i have you in my list but we haven't spoken yet. You will be sub'd if you don't show interest in your next opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Karl View Post
4-1 Kinky Karl wins vs Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami is not and never was in the tournament. I think you got seriously confused. Your opponent is named deadly504. And matches are best of 3, not sure how you came up with a 4-1 score. Your in-game score (KDA ratio) is irrelevant. What I want is the result in wins/loss.

Subs:
jonaldbobson

Ineligible for the 3 random prize rolls:
HOLO KRUX (Unsportman-like attitude and lack of respect towards his opponent and myself.)

Burmie

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenus View Post
But you have to tell me the time according to GMT +6:30. Because you know i live in asia.
yeah i just realized I forgot to note a time zone on there.
like 4 and a half hours from this post time I will be able to be on for about 5 hours so it would be really early in the morning for you I'm about 12 hours behind you so I'm not sure when you want to do this

raidenus

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burmie View Post
yeah i just realized I forgot to note a time zone on there.
like 4 and a half hours from this post time I will be able to be on for about 5 hours so it would be really early in the morning for you I'm about 12 hours behind you so I'm not sure when you want to do this
So tell me the time. Now it is 10:30 pm friday here. If you see this post then I would like 2 notify you that I will be online in LOL at 10:30 am tomorrow morning.So be there and if you have any problems then we'll sort out another solution.

SkeithGotBanned

03-08-2013

Invitation to Mingus1 sent. Waiting response.

Mingus1, I'm on GMT-3

IGN: Skeith