Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Allow more PBE accounts for people with Macs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackStar777

02-03-2013

Unfortunately, the PBE is flooded by pc players who just want the RP, and so Riot closes registration... but I just figured out about this and downloaded the client etc, but am restrained because I don't have an account? Riot, you won't get as much feedback as you need to successfully make a mac client if you don't admit more Mac players onto PBE, so please, even if you don't open the registration completely, isn't there any way you could link us something so just people who request on this Mac section of the forum can gain entrance into PBE?

Thanks

FreakinUnoriginl

02-03-2013

It's a shame that CultOfMac (and other Mac sites, presumably) didn't report on the Mac client until after the brief 24-hour window for PBE signups had already closed. So anyone who was already watching the LoL forums knew about it, but that can't have been a lot of people with Macs.

Handsome R1dz

02-09-2013

I'm looking to signing up too, please open a few more spots

MUSAKEK

02-11-2013

Unfortunately, the internet allows access to pc users and mac users.

Therefore, if someone wanted to let only mac users to know about something, while preventing pc users to view it, might be asking for the impossible.

My post might seem insignificant, but I'm only trying to point out an obvious point to help others.

kungfuhustle44

02-11-2013

Quote:
MUSAKEK:
Unfortunately, the internet allows access to pc users and mac users.

Therefore, if someone wanted to let only mac users to know about something, while preventing pc users to view it, might be asking for the impossible.

My post might seem insignificant, but I'm only trying to point out an obvious point to help others.

I think he is trying to say allow people who have Mac's who maybe didn't see the newsletter to sign up now, cause the whole point of the Mac client is to have people on OSX using it?