how to get RP

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

guitarwarrior

02-03-2013

i don't know how to get RP without spending money because i am poor and cant afford it. are there any ways to earn RP without buying it other than when you get to level 3?

(also i don't under stand how some summoners status say away, does it mean they are online but have not done anything for so long?)

Torenthal

02-03-2013

There's no real "free way" of Getting RP, but there is one way of what you can do without spending actual money. You need to invite your friends to join the game and have them "refer" you. Getting enough friends to play will allow you to win IP and RP bonuses.

Other than that, I believe this is the only way to get RP without actually purchasing it. Link to referring a friend down below.

Link to Referral Rewards
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/rewards/

Ernest P Worrel

02-03-2013

RP is not something you can earn, unless riot is giving out a gift for good behavior or something of the like. You have to purchase RP with actual money, sorry. This is the main way Riot makes money, remember, you're playing the entire game for free, even obtaining champions is free with a little effort. Skins and boosts are the only things that require an actual purchase so the key points of the game are free.

(Yes, that is what away means. They have been logged on but haven't done anything for a bit.)

guitarwarrior

02-03-2013

alright thank you for the answers i guess i just can't get any skins but thats ok
thanks for your time

Niek

02-03-2013

Also, you can also manually set your status as away. If you are logged into to league and you're going to step out for a while, you can click the green button next to your name when you pull up the chat screen. This changes it to away to let your friends know you're not available to play. But yes, it also does this when you are inactive.

DrElevator

02-08-2013

just curious, i have 436 rp, the item i have my eye on is 440, and i have sent in a message asking for the 4 rp, does anyone have any idea if it will work based on experience?

Dmg Twickz

03-28-2013

i just got $25 worth of rp.

it took me two weeks tho but i only did one thing a day. basically fill out surveys for a league of legends card.

best way is too just pull out a credit card and buy the rp tho lol

Dmg Twickz

03-28-2013

eh it didnt work. its called prize rebel tho

Styrrling Draugr

03-28-2013

Mow Lawns, Wash Cars, Deliver Newspapers, or get a job that pays you enough to enjoy the lifestyle you wish to become accustomed to. If you are young, it might be difficult to do any of the above, perhaps baby sitting would give you the extra income you are interested in.

Míley Dyrus

03-28-2013

You own a computer that can run LoL but you can't afford to spend $5 on the game? Sure.

12345 ... 6