Why do I only get 1 league point per win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Davbomb

02-03-2013

Starting to get real mad at this now. For the past 3-4 games I have received only 1 LP per win. Can anyone explain why?

Daedelous

02-03-2013

Have you dodged alot?

Davbomb

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedelous View Post
Have you dodged alot?
I have never dodged a ranked match before.

MrGiraffeington

02-03-2013

Because the new ranked sucks?

soulxaura

02-03-2013

So since the new ranked came out, i've played 9 games. I lost the first one, then won the next 8. After my first 4 wins or so, i started getting like 4 points a win, then 2, and now 1. And its not that they should think i'm higher than i deserve, if you look at my match history i have better stats than most of the people im playing and have absolutely carried almost every game. I've been stuck at rank 1 in my division and cant get to 100 points. I've also never dodged.

CarePoliceLoL

02-03-2013

Really I'm getting mad @ Riot for not creating a sticky thread that answers same questions people ask since 2 days now.

You gain less LP because you are approaching next tier. System tries to make sure you can beat people from next tier consistently before it will let you play promotion matches. This is because if you gain a Tier under new system you will keep it till the end of the season so system will do additional check if you really deserve to be there.

Davbomb

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarePoliceLoL View Post
Really I'm getting mad @ Riot for not creating a sticky thread that answers same questions people ask since 2 days now.

You gain less LP because you are approaching next tier. System tries to make sure you can beat people from next tier consistently before it will let you play promotion matches. This is because if you gain a Tier under new system you will keep it till the end of the season so system will do additional check if you really deserve to be there.
That makes sense. Thanks for the info. It's weird though because the other top guys in my division got to 100 points easily.

Daedelous

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarePoliceLoL View Post

>Consistently

Your team mates cannot be consistent as you are, this is a major weakness in the system, NOT a fallback excuse.

You are trying to get your individual skill recognised but require a team effort to do it.

TravagGames

02-03-2013

Ready for s perfect precdition... I'm a god here we go!

My senses tell me ur in division 1

My sense also say ur small gains happened when u reached around 90 points.

Am I correct?

This is the unofficial "all u need to know" thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3074530

Davbomb

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Sxy View Post
Ready for s perfect precdition... I'm a god here we go!

My senses tell me ur in division 1

My sense also say ur small gains happened when u reached around 90 points.

Am I correct?
lol yes