Problem opening League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Immortal Saibot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Alright, so i keep trying to open League, but when I click on Play, PVP.net won't open. I wait 5 minutes, and nothing happens, so I went and checked task manager, there isn't anything League related there. Sometimes when I click it, the patcher doesn't even open.
I have it on "Run as Admin".
I make sure that everything league related isn't there when i re-open it, though a few times I've seen some League related things there after waiting and left it there to see if that would make any difference, it doesn't.

Zubat2007

02-03-2013

I'm having the same problem

Kulty

02-03-2013

Same here. I got the patch to download yesterday, after that... Nothing.. it closed and now I get the League of Legends symbol to pop up in the middle of my screen... than it disappears and nothing happens...

Qwabby2

02-03-2013

Read my thread It should solve solution we gotta wait for next patch wich hopefully its on a sunday CNY

GreenBrood

02-06-2013

so this problem with the launcher coming up and league actually running is due to the latest patch? I reinstalled and tried to fix that too, problem still exists after the patcher runs:S

TTDart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Still having the same issue...

Butterscotch

02-06-2013

I'm having the same issue as well. My buddy tried reinstalling and it didn't work for him when the issue arose for him. So I guess we just have to wait until they release something to fix it?

Ipapis

02-06-2013

My problem is that almost everytime i restart the launcher it updates. And everytime i try to change keybinding during gameplay, the game freezes and I have to restart. Any ideas, plz?

Ipapis

02-06-2013

Hello,

Many times when I start the launcher, it updates. It happens on a daily basis. Also, every single time I change key bindings during gameplay, the screen freezes and I have to start task manager and terminate. Anyone has any ideas on how to solve this?
Thanks.

Aminemon

06-22-2014

I just opened LOL it gives me an error saying "PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working"
and then the next thing that happens is the it only gives me the option to Close the program
I tried uninstalling it but the same thing happened