Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Tryn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkfrith

10-24-2010

I need a good jungle tryn build,

rune build=

masteries=

items=

SS=

everything that goes with building a guide, i need. i have the laning tryn down, but i feel he has more potential than that.

Kryoz

10-24-2010

Honestlly dont think there is one maybe a video guide. Check in youtube otherwise this might work: arm pen reds, armor yellows, cdr blues, hp quints smite ignite running 6,3,21 getting the points in armor for defense and inproved smite starting probobly at red since you have no mana. Sorry wrote this on phone so it took forever

Pyros

Recruiter

10-24-2010

Runes aren't a big deal for trynd jungle, I used my normal AD page which is armor pen red and quints, dodge yellows and cdr blues. You could replace blues and yellow by crit runes for better results most likely, potentially red or quints too but I couldn't be bothered buying crit runes for only trynd. For masteries I've done various things, but you really want 8 in utility for every jungler(for xp mastery), so I was running a tri spec build with 9 in defense(nimbleness since I have dodge runes, also make sure to get 3/3armor for easier jungle), 10 utility(xp mastery and 2/2 longer buffs) and 11 in offense(usual trynd stuff). Had success with 21/0/9 too and I guess 0/21/9 would work fine as well even though I didn't try that.

I went cloth armor+5pots as usual, but I think you might be able to run doran's blade instead, and if you wanted green elixir even though I dislike going elixirs usually. Start at double golem, smite one, go wraith then wolve then blue then red. If you started doran you probably want to do wraith wolf double golem base instead. I get a vamp scepter with the cloth armor start pretty soon so I don't buy healing pots anymore. Skill build is the same as lane, max Q first for heals, get one point in spin and slow then max spin 2nd. Summoners are Smite(mandatory on junglers) and Cleanse(before they nerfed it last patch, but still CC is trynd's bane so I feel you can't play without Cleanse unless you plan on buying a QSS very early which delays your DPS items quite a lot).

Darkfrith

10-24-2010

haha, not a problem Demen. and thanks for responses so far i will try them out and see what works

Bssil

10-24-2010

I use 21/0/9 masteries, ArPen reds, Armor seals, MR/Lv glyphs, Health quints(just a basic jungler setup). Smite/Ignite, remember to ignite the big wraith. Start with Green Elixir and 5 health pots,path is the same as Pyros.

MeditationError

10-25-2010

I use a full page of crit chance and a vampiric scepter and run 21/9/0 (I think 21/0/9 works, but try it in a prac first). Kill the three little camps first (smite the blue wraith) and then pill and buy boots and a pot, grab red and clear everything. The scepter means you can use bloodlust for the massive bonus damage instead of the heal, so it's reasonably fast even with the pill.

Pinktygrrr on youtube also has a guide that uses smite and ignite to go straight for red, and it's smooth sailing from there if you'd prefer to give up the summoner spell than pill.

Important tip, though: Trynd sucks at killing the wraiths early game. If you don't smite them, you have to skip them.