Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else not want to do ranked anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHeroNamedHawke1

02-02-2013

Quote:
Bakabridget:
I'm too scared to even try ranked!

What the **** is up with your avatar

Fukaro

02-02-2013

Quote:
Riot RoboLions:
As long as you are winning more games than you lose you will go up. As you approach a new tier it will be slower, but that is because the system wants to make sure you have earned it and haven't simply had a lucky streak. This was done because of the fact that you cannot lose a tier, so revel in the fact that once you've made it, you're in baby!

I realize that may be frustrating at first, but I can assure you its worth the effort.

at least change the dodge back to what it was. Hate losing LP because of trolls

Xoj 21

02-02-2013

Quote:
Riot RoboLions:
As long as you are winning more games than you lose you will go up. As you approach a new tier it will be slower, but that is because the system wants to make sure you have earned it and haven't simply had a lucky streak. This was done because of the fact that you cannot lose a tier, so revel in the fact that once you've made it, you're in baby!

I realize that may be frustrating at first, but I can assure you its worth the effort.

impossible with the amount of trolls and smurf account this game has

jimmy the hand

02-02-2013

It's harder to move up than go down, so if you go on a losing streak and drop a division it's going to take a long time to get back where you were.

Rain13ow Dash

02-02-2013

Quote:
Riot RoboLions:

If the players don't have more fun with the new system, then is it REALLY worth the effort?

SQUATSbrah

02-02-2013

Quote:
Riot RoboLions:

yeah brb gonna spend 5-6hours day just to climb a bit

notsrs

Blackfire447

02-02-2013

Quote:
Riot RoboLions:

What about when you get on an unlucky streak? Why does the system punish you so harshly for having a top lane kayle that keeps getting ganked, yet refuses to buy a single ward and instead dies over and over again

imaloony

02-02-2013

I really don't understand what the OP is so upset about. You don't see baseball teams complain that they didn't get in the playoffs because they had a 0.500 record. You actually need to win more games than you lose to rank up. I'm pretty sure it was always like that, so what's the big deal?

Sulale

Recruiter

02-02-2013

Quote:
Riot RoboLions:

That's an extremely dumb thing to say because you obviously not thinking about the many factors that can screw up a game like trolls or extremely bad people. Also if you look at champion statistics most of them are hovering around 50% win rates so you will be losing more then you're gaining.
Yegg really needs to change up up LP is calculated or people will continue to complain and eventually quit ranked.

Fuzen kuden

02-02-2013

Quote:
Riot RoboLions:

make it slightly more forgiveing and less luck based