Anyone else not want to do ranked anymore?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeiKusinagi

02-09-2013

They say hard work gets you up the next tier. I feel that it's more...hard work getting past inexperienced and self-proclaimed pros

agbudar

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkDerkistan View Post
Why shouldn't you have to work to achieve your goals?
Ok seriously this is were the line HAS to be drawn this is not a fuking job its a game meant for fun
I have 60 hour workweeks and im not playing 1-3 games a day for EXTRA work....

agbudar

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillmaster19 View Post
Yup. I stopped playing ranked, best decision I ever made. Forgot how calm and relaxing normals are.
true to that

eaglei3

02-09-2013

Can a factor be added into champ select that gives people in their promotion matches higher pick priority during select? Back in the old elo system, I rarely cared about my pick order cause I was fine playing all roles and felt that I would balance out my elo eventually. Now in these promotion matches, I am tired of being bottom two pick, having my team say "Too bad, you are support, I wanted mid/top and have pick order" and then more or less am left hoping they don't feed. I would like to actually have a chance to be a higher pick to get a carry spot to actually try and earn my way out, not be left supporting 4 others hoping they get me through.

Gamer Celestia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot RoboLions View Post
As long as you are winning more games than you lose you will go up. As you approach a new tier it will be slower, but that is because the system wants to make sure you have earned it and haven't simply had a lucky streak. This was done because of the fact that you cannot lose a tier, so revel in the fact that once you've made it, you're in baby!

I realize that may be frustrating at first, but I can assure you its worth the effort.

This is impossible when you've been placed in bronze. Winning is not based on skill in this case. Winning is based on who doesn't get two leavers and a troll. It's not possible. At all. At first it was cool, i managed to carry my way up to division 1. Then.. every. single. game. either 2 leavers, or a troll intent on losing. I would win more games than I lost, if it were possible.

daElix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Hi Yegg,
im on the EU Servers Schweinebrat3n. I stoped playing lol for 4 month than the elo change came.

now im on Silver V. im not the best player im around 1150-1300 elo, but now i feel like im playing vs ppl at 800-900 elo. u get trolled so hard at this elo and u have ragequiters and worst at all we have the eu server connection bug that make a game 3v5 4v5 or ppl random crash at late game. i lose so many times and cant do anything against it BUT if i lose i lose 20-24 and if i win i gain 10-11. it is IMPOSSIBLE to get up cause of the conditions and its furstrating to get punished so hard.

i lost my will to play lol cause even if i win 5 games in a row (i got 53 points in total) imat 0 if i lose 2 games.
if u ever played at that low elo u should know that u cant win every game..

tell me what to do pls

Fishous

02-09-2013

Can't believe people are still whining about this.

No matter what Riot does, you're going to find a way to blame random strangers for you losing.

daElix

02-09-2013

sayed the guy with 25 games in silver 1..

sorry that your games are fun and u are a better player them i am. but winning is part of having fun 4 me. and im not good enough to carry trolls or afks. i hope u are proud of your ignorrant comment...

thx and have a nice day

nikev9

02-09-2013

you cant win more than you lose because of the teams you get i couldnt even pass from silver IV because of my teams all trolls in every match now im silver V again
so riot fk your sistem

VietnameseViking

02-09-2013

Ok, guys i understand but you can't complain this far in. Get over it, this new system is good, either play ranked or don't, but please don't come on the forums and freaking complain about it 3 months later.