Sick and Tired.......Poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floppeh

10-23-2010

Please for the love of god fix the 9000 bugs with her not just the charge but the DB after the charge random targets and hits random minion so irritating less skins and just fix her mechanics QQ!!!!

JonneyMarket

10-23-2010

umm I was unaware of any serious bugs on poppy...

inu sama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-24-2010

he haz gazillions of bugs and i know riot is trying to fix all of them, they did fix some already but there are still some bugs.

Kinnikonnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

you can charge someone against the wall and sometimes either he or you will end up behind a mountin or something >.<

Eninya

10-24-2010

I don't even like playing her anymore. As painful as it is to set up a Heroic Charge into a wall, the end reward is the target not getting stunned and being pushed out the other side to safety without even taking the bonus damage.

Schnazberries

10-24-2010

Yes please fix Poppy. Sometimes even when you charge someone to a wall, not only do they get stunned, 25 percent of the time, so is Poppy!

dartsayless

10-24-2010

Yep I used to main as poppy and due to countless bugs i stopped. I really dn't get it...shes been out forever and you havent fixed her. Golem always gitches on her. Thus, resetting golems health. Q is still missing and dodgeable...I mean shes a fun character to play as but because of the heroic charge glitch mainly is why I stopped. To many ganks have gone wrong because of this.

KirbyHero

10-24-2010

Q can miss, but not crit.

Good work Riot, been that way for 113131 weeks. What's the new champ's ultimate do and hooow many skins will it have.