How many LP do you gain for a win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poppie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

If someone were to win all games consecutively, how many games (excluding promotion) will it take to accumulate 100 LP?

MetallicToast

02-02-2013

I got 19LP from my last win but it depends, however I would say 5-7 games

Poppie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

thx

El Hebrew Hammer

02-02-2013

I got 9 from my first win and 19 for my second win

TLCpl Lestat S46

02-02-2013

I got 20 from my first game

squiresoft

02-02-2013

um... here:

"How many LP will I gain from a win? There are numerous factors, but these are the two major ones:

The difficulty of the match: if matchmaking considered your opponents to be favored, you'll gain more League Points than normal if you pull off the upset. The opposite is also true.
The relative Matchmaking Ratings (MMRs) of the other players in your game: if the other competitors are generally higher in the standings than you, you'll gain more LP (and lose less from a loss), so that you'll generally trend upwards even with a 50/50 record.

Since your MMR determines the number of LP you're awarded from a game, players who intentionally tank their ratings after reaching a new tier will find they progress toward the next division VERY slowly. Essentially, they'll have to make back the MMR points that they intentionally dumped in order to make meaningful progress toward the next tier or division. There's a lot of complicated logic on the back end to prevent this sort of abuse, so it's always more effective to play legitimately."

but ive been getting like 17 or so per game.

OpticalShadow

02-02-2013

In silver 5, got 50 points total for 2 wins