Can't connect to game

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lickmybubble

11-14-2012

I have made no changes, or downloads, to my computer in the past 2 months (got it fixed/factory restored and only put Skype, Itunes, and League of Legends back on it). Suddenly, when I attempted to play a ranked match (approximately an hour ago) it would not let me connect to the game. The League Client would minimize (as it usually does), however the window with the game would not pop up. I shut down League of Legends, opened back up, and it said "game in progress" with an orange button stating "reconnect". After clicking the "reconnect" it would minimize the client again, however still would not launch the game. I have restarted my computer, and run my antivirus, and still cannot connect. Due to this, I have lost a ranked match (most likely reported) and lost a blind pick. I tried afterwards, and it wouldn't even connect me in a custom game. Please, if anyone can shine some light on this it would be helpful. Windows 7 operating system.

Lickmybubble

11-14-2012

help please!

S6xth

11-14-2012

Similar problem here, i would hit reconnect and it just kept minimizing and not launching

BlackRiderBob

11-14-2012

me too

Lickmybubble

11-14-2012

I tried all of the way listed to resolve issues on the screen that BugSplat prompts once you submit it. None of them worked. I am currently redownloading League of Legends.

Lickmybubble

11-14-2012

Help please! Riot!

Lickmybubble

11-14-2012

Riot please take a look at this!

Lickmybubble

11-14-2012

After further attemps, via disabling and uninstalling all of my firewalls and reinstalling league of legends (complete uninstall and then reinstall) I still cannot connect to a game. Riot please have a look at this!

Lickmybubble

11-14-2012

Riot please help!

Lickmybubble

11-15-2012

Riot!

1234511 ... 14