Best Crit Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puma Byte

02-03-2013

Just wonder what champ(s) work best with a Crit build.
I usually see GP but would an ADC be better (Miss Fortune can hit hard with her Q)?

Garruks Champion

02-03-2013

Crit plank has nothing on Critryndomyre, also the best ADC with crit is either twitch (aoe crits with an AD buff attached) or vayne IMO.

Also try a crit build yi (4 pairs of double swords!) it was the way to play him last season and spawned the term "dunkmaster"

BSHMFWFM

02-03-2013

Pantheon

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

GP, Tryn, and Shaco are the champs I run my crit runes on. However, I very rarely play any of these champions anymore, so their viability is perhaps in question.

ViashinoWizard

02-03-2013

Definitely Gragas. He has the best crit animation.

Cenerae

02-03-2013

Remember though that a crit stacking GP is a gimmick at best. Yeah your Parrrley will crit really hard (eventually) but you'll be made of wet tissue paper, which means you'll be unlikely to get to autoattack much. In essence, you'll be a Q bot.

Any ranged carry works well with crits (provided you have AD to go with it obviously), because they're supposed to be sustained damage anyway. Tryndamere crits a lot with just an IE because of his passive. Though crits aren't the be all end all defenition of doing strong damage...keep that in mind.

edit - but I guess people here love their gimmicky inefficient builds. Whatever works for you guys.

weirdest boner

02-03-2013

For a lategame build, Poppy tends to work best with crits for the simple fact that she can build squishy and not be punished for it because of her ult.

In general, any high mobility ADC can do well with crit. Of them I would have to say Ezreal or Tristana are the best to build for crit.