Summoner Duel: Kalis Drekval Bonez of Noxus vs. Lu Caos of the Zair Province, Ionia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morrowlife

11-06-2010

(( Uhhhh. The site died on me. D: ))

TheMagister

11-06-2010

((My god quakenet is so unstable >.<))

K D Bonez

11-06-2010

(gdia!!!!!! And here I had high hopes for this. F*cking quakenet)

K D Bonez

11-06-2010

Get back on, it's fixed

TheMagister

11-06-2010

((Well that was fun, despite the issues we had at the start. Hopefully we'll see something similar to this in the near future now I really need to go to sleep.))

Koragon

11-06-2010

(Fffffffff who won I didn't get to see.)

Tourist Fjord

11-06-2010

((Twas an entertaining RP, look forward to more interaction with the Community. This is something we need to encourage.))

((Here's the Music I composed based on the RP by the way, I hope people like it;

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=kiZYiE

))

K D Bonez

11-06-2010

((i'll do a summery of it later))

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

Munchlord approaches General Bonez after the duel. Emotionlessly, he askes.

"Well general, are you satisfied with the outcome?"

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2010

((Sorry it took me so long!))

The dual went pretty much as he expected it would, at least in his mind it did. Being up against such an experianced opponent definately put him at a disadvantage so he had to take things step by step. Lu Caos paced the halls of the league going over the fight in his head, every move, ever spell that Kavis had casted. He learned a lot about the man from the fight, though he realised now that he had underestimated him. He had held back the first two rounds, mearly testing the waters, figuring out exactly how to work against his abilities without revealing too much of his own. Though he had expected them to last longer.

The first round he could have won, he had expected the fire to come after the barriers sealed him in, a simple coating of stone or steel would have saved him, but then Kavis would have been on guard for the rest of the match. This would had caused him to lose his third and fourth rounds thus ending with his victory. No he knew he had to lose the first round and probably the secound to put himself in the position to beat him.

The secound round was a suprise though, he had intended on making the round last longer biding more time to strategize but Lu was definately caught off guard by that special barrier. That one had been painful, extreamly so.. he didn't throw that round, no, he was genuinely defeated, and that had irked him. But he had to keep composure, if he lost it, he knew he might slip up and that would be it.

The third round was a toss up, Lu had known the General would probably want to end it quickly, and had an idea of how to defend against his ability, he just hoped it would work. As the spell started quickly he threw a card feigning it would miss, the card enchanted to teleport him to it's location on command, then quickly throwing up some sort of cover to prevent Kavis from realizing that he was no longer there. It had worked perfectly, in his overconfident state Kavis fell for it and of course Lu ended the match with naught but a touch, though he had to use a rather dark form of transmutation.

The fourth round was very simple, very direct, destroy him in any way possible. He knew Kavis would keep his distance, for there was no way he would let him get close after the previous match. Lu used that to his advantage, closing the distance and then forcing him to throw up a barrier. Breaking the barrier then using one of his own, though the barrier from the card was weaker than Kavis's it still got the job done.

Now what perplexed Lu the most was the fifth match. How could he have lost it? He used his strongest albeit incomplete, spell at him and still it ended in a draw. How.. how.. did he lose. Though he didn't go into the fight expecting to win, still he could have won that if he had just not been so dang careless.

Lu Didn't even notice the people around him as he continued to pace thinking of ways to beat those barriers. He had a few ideas but still.. couldn't end this in a draw, perhaps.. he could request a final tie breaking round with the General.