Are MS quints worth it? (Jungling)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4nTiCoR3

02-03-2013

Lifesteal quints on WW definitely has potential. I speced Utiltiy and got the MS buffs, so i dont miss my quints terribly. Starting the game with 9% Lifesteal felt very satisfying, and allowed me to pull off some incredible 1v1 situations earlier than i have ever done before. By leveling up on the hunt a few points earlier than most, which i tend to do anyways, you will still be able to chase or close effectively on low health enemies. Once you get the Furor boots upgrade no one can outrun you without laying down some serious CC on your furry little butt.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Warwick is actually one of the champions I'd strongly discourage LS runes on, simply because he has high innate sustain and has no trouble clearing the jungle. On the other hand, he does have rather weak ganks - every bit of speed makes it easier to gain the element of surprise by showing up somewhere you're not expected, initiate a gank at a safer place in lane, and chase down a runner before he gets too close to his tower, teammates, or whatever other point you shouldn't be chasing past.

M4nTiCoR3

02-03-2013

@S.A: I would heartily agree with the logic (ive run MS quints for the same reason for some time now), but disagree with the personal experience. I have played with all manner of runes on WW, and while i havn't had many games with my new Lifesteal set up, i'm finding certain aspects of his game much stronger or easier, while other aspects feel roughly the same. That may change as i spend more time with it, but for now it feels right. Time will tell.