Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issue with LP gains in Division I

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BJ Blazkowicz

02-01-2013

So I played 6 games, won 3 lost 3 and got demoted. Could you tell me how much LP I was losing? All I could tell is that I was losing everything, yet only getting 5 or 7 lp a win

Hman69

02-01-2013

I'm supposed to be in the Division series!?!?!? Please help me, I want to play more games but this kind of trade-off is not worth it

Vendreth

02-01-2013

5 wins 4 losses 0 LP.....hmmm something is wrong. Not in Silver I...Are you going to apply the Silver I fix to ALL Division I's?

ZakarumOP

02-01-2013

Quote:
taotico:
This is COMPLETELY unfair for people that have had these issues at division 1 and have been demoted to division 2 already (like me). There has to be something you can do to all division 1 players that have been treated unfairly.

This is a unfair LP Loss also.

http://tinypic.com/r/35hn76g/6

PoorLepRecon

02-01-2013

Good to see this was identified, but it is frustrating to have won 3 games and lost 2 and be stuck back at 5 lp.

iFrooz

02-01-2013

reset for divisiones is needed

S Jay Dawg

02-01-2013

Sorry to bother you Yegg, but I am very frustrated as I have gone 7-2 in this new system and have gained a total of 17 League Points, while there are people in my division with 1 win who have more than me.
At this rate I will never be able to climb as my losses seem to negate 2-3 wins as far as points go..

The Sch0nz

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Yegg:
Here's what I see from your history:

Win (+24)
Win (+22)
Loss (-22)
Loss (-21)
Win (+19)

Current LP: 22

Everything looks reasonable to me.

Me next! 7-4 = 9 league points :>

PSykh

02-01-2013

Can you check mine out Yeggs? 7 wins in a row, ended up getting 3 points twice,( 91 -> 94. 94->97) then lost 8th game dropping me effing 12... seems a little harsh.

IAintEvenMadBruh

02-01-2013

Can you roll a fix out soon? 6 - 4 and no 4 lp :L