Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issue with LP gains in Division I

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lusex

02-01-2013

Quote:
Yegg:
Here's what I see from your history:

Win (+24)
Win (+22)
Loss (-22)
Loss (-21)
Win (+19)

Current LP: 22

Everything looks reasonable to me.

Mine looks unreasonable to me. I don't know how it would look to the people who developed the system though.
+5
+12
+10
+12
+9
+11

Jarow

02-01-2013

I'm Stuck at 96 Points in Silver Division 1 and after 3 Games it hasn't moved. Is this a bug? Won all 3

Hman69

02-01-2013

Please help me and check my match histroy

LOWERPINGGAMlNG

02-01-2013

im in d4 silver and mine is far from that.... i went 2-1 to start and was at 49 points after 2-0... first loss cost m 48 points so i was back to 1lp.... again after this i went 3-0 was back to 49 points and 2 losses completly wipe it out. so a 66% w/l still gets you at 0lp....

ImHadok

02-01-2013

I was in silver IV and had the same issues. Now im in silver V

P3Ri ChoReSiS

02-01-2013

check my match history. 6-2 and only 24lp. Got 8-10 for wins and 20 for my loses.

Notmrrunningbear

02-01-2013

Cool, Riot admits they ****ed up. Now just remove the LP loss for dodging and you'll be set.

HBKdolan

02-01-2013

Dropped from D1 after 2 losses - lost 50 lp in 1 game... Any thoughts of rollback??

Yune7

02-01-2013

Wait so will you be moving some people currently in silver 1 to gold 5 or just making it easier to get to a promotion series in silver 1?

taotico

02-01-2013

This is COMPLETELY unfair for people that have had these issues at division 1 and have been demoted to division 2 already (like me). There has to be something you can do to all division 1 players that have been treated unfairly.