Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issue with LP gains in Division I

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NJ Gamer

02-01-2013

we will see

IAintEvenMadBruh

02-01-2013

Hope you finish soon! 25 league points even though im 6 - 3 now ;(

fawesomez

02-01-2013

first

White Mage Kris

02-01-2013

So now everyone has the LP that they were supposed to have?

tarlune

02-01-2013

Thanks for the update Yegg. When will these updates be implemented?

Yegg

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Isaelia:
Will there be a mini-patch?

We can tweak the tuning without a patch and actually without any server downtime at all. Just getting in touch with the right people to make it happen now.

Perfect Insanity

02-01-2013

What about those suffering from a similar case not tied to division one? I'm in division two and the amount of LP I lost was higher then any LP I had gained previously...

HarryLongbaugh

02-01-2013

Quote:
Yegg:
We can tweak the tuning without a patch and actually without any server downtime at all. Just getting in touch with the right people to make it happen now.

Wanna make out?

Pewpewmagoo

02-01-2013

Though my MMR might reflect the increase in LP after the tuning, I was at 75 league points in D 1 silver and won 4 games in a row versus a mix of PLATINUM and GOLD players. If I use the gains from 0 to 75 league points (which was 3 wins, 25 ppoints a Win) I should effectively be 2 wins into my promotional series... But instead I have not even been offered a promotional series. sitting at 96 points and the last team I faced their lowest player was a Taric in d3 Gold

Respawn soon

02-01-2013

Why do we not get the LP for the matches already played that we will get from now on?